Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Update

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also says that he and Gianfranco know the PL inside out. Which could be a clue to where he may be going.

If he does come back to the PL, then I would fully expect him to join up with Zola at West Ham. I don't see that we have much of a chance of signing him in reality

Porto sources suggest midfielder Lucho Gonzalez is on the verge of completing a ?17million (?14.5m) move to Ligue 1 club Marseille.

This guy is twice the player Veloso is, if we could afford that, im gutted were not in for him.

• Moderators
If West ham have a chance of signing Eidur then so do we.

so, the fact that zola is manager and its london and they'll pay more than us, doesn't count for owt against playing at a half empty stadium full of moaning bastards?

so, the fact that zola is manager and its london and they'll pay more than us, doesn't count for owt against playing at a half empty stadium full of moaning bastards?

We are in a better financial state than West Ham are at the minute, we could match whatever they offer. As for the moaning bastards you have a point. He is a legend here and would be the focal point of our club though, surely that would give us a chance.

Edited by tylswhite

We are in a better financial state than West Ham are at the minute, we could match whatever they offer. As for the moaning bastards you have a point. He is a legend here and would be the focal point of our club though, surely that would give us a chance.

If I was a young rich bloke who's just spent the past 4 years or whatever living in Barcelona, it'd be hard to persuade me to live in Bolton rather than London.

If I was a young rich bloke who's just spent the past 4 years or whatever living in Barcelona, it'd be hard to persuade me to live in Bolton rather than London.

Manchester is only around the corner and its a damn sight better than London. London is a filthy big stinking dump. Anyway he would be here to play football not go sightseeing.

• Moderators
Manchester is only around the corner and its a damn sight better than London. London is a filthy big stinking dump. Anyway he would be here to play football not go sightseeing.

not when you're rich it's not

he prob knows this from his time at Chelsea

not when you're rich it's not

he prob knows this from his time at Chelsea

I suppose your right there, wherever he lived would be nice though whether it be up here or down the shit end of the country. I still think if it was us vs West ham for signing him we would have a fair chance, there will probably be bigger fish in for him though imo.

I think you've got the horse before the cart there. We're in a better financial state precisely because we wouldn't attempt to match them for wages. Lucas Neil!

Mathew Kilgallon on the whites radar . Decent center half currently playing at shef united who are strapped for cash.2 million to be offered and should secure his services . Think he would be ideal partner for cahill.

Sheff Utd; strapped for cash? Hadn't heard that.

Been down now for two season s so dont get any parachute money from the premier league now . So they need to get rid of players and reduce there wage bill.

How much did West Ham have to pay them though? Actually have West Ham paid them anything yet?

Been down now for two season s so dont get any parachute money from the premier league now . So they need to get rid of players and reduce there wage bill.

Welcome Mr Newquay Central

But; have you just that up, Sheff Utd are well run, I think.

Guest bwfcdan

Obafemi Martins has failed to turn up for training at Newcastle today. I'd definately take have him at Bolton. Could get him on the cheap too.

Obafemi Martins has failed to turn up for training at Newcastle today. I'd definately take have him at Bolton. Could get him on the cheap too.

Something would have to be done abiout his wages though, he's probably on about ?75K per week.

I quite like him though, and would welcome a player of his ability, I reckon he'll be off to foreign climes though

Something would have to be done abiout his wages though, he's probably on about ?75K per week.

I quite like him though, and would welcome a player of his ability, I reckon he'll be off to foreign climes though

Hull?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.