Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Update

I think it's the fact that it's a "big name signing" that I want to get Veloso so much. But when thinking about it I do wonder if the money could be better spent on a different type of player.

Having said that if we do sign him then I will be very happy.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do like sean davies but he is stalling to see if anyone else comes in. Make my decision on 1st July sounds a bit fishy to me. Sign now or dont bother spok ears, dont edge you bets with us as you hardly set the world alight at pompey was it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do like sean davies but he is stalling to see if anyone else comes in. Make my decision on 1st July sounds a bit fishy to me. Sign now or dont bother spok ears, dont edge you bets with us as you hardly set the world alight at pompey was it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can anyone sign a new contract with another club before his old contract with his current club runs out on 30th June, without a transfer fee ?

Just askin', like.

:blink:

Me too, i think they can agree to sign but it cant go through until then.

You got me all excited then Tyls after I say transfer news had been updated by you. Only to find it was a reply!

Bugger...

Two more that we have been linked with ???????

Bolton are among a host of Premier League clubs to have missed out on Middlesbrough defender Matthew Bates who has signed a new deal.

Wolves appear to have stolen a march over rivals Bolton and Everton by opening talks with Reading striker Kevin Doyle.

looks like we have made a bid for ferrie bodde with swansea fc chairman confirming an approach

http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?...97844&id=79

i guess this means that our pursuit of veloso and huddlestone are unlikely to be pursued

This means that at the moment we are likely to land davis on a free, possibly robinson at about ?1m and bodde for about ?2m. Not bad business but i hope that means megson can use the rest of his transfer kitty to get one or two big purchases as well

• Site Supporter
looks like we have made a bid for ferrie bodde with swansea fc chairman confirming an approach

http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?...97844&id=79

i guess this means that our pursuit of veloso and huddlestone are unlikely to be pursued

This means that at the moment we are likely to land davis on a free, possibly robinson at about ?1m and bodde for about ?2m. Not bad business but i hope that means megson can use the rest of his transfer kitty to get one or two big purchases as well

I had to look twice as at first I though that was Fredi Bobic

Who is this fella dont know a lot bout him

he's a 27 year old dutch player who plays for swansea. he is an attacking midfield playmaker who has good vision, passing and can hit a really good long strike every now and then.

he suffered a knee ligament injury in novemer which ruled him out for most of this season but started last season in the championship on fire with plenty of eye catching displays and goals. one of the big reasons for swanseas attractive style of footy and their success over the last 2 years.

for the figured being rumoured about ?1.5/2m he is definately worth a punt.

i was hoping however for someone with more top flight experience i.e. huddlestone or veloso

he's a 27 year old dutch player who plays for swansea. he is an attacking midfield playmaker who has good vision, passing and can hit a really good long strike every now and then.

he suffered a knee ligament injury in novemer which ruled him out for most of this season but started last season in the championship on fire with plenty of eye catching displays and goals. one of the big reasons for swanseas attractive style of footy and their success over the last 2 years.

for the figured being rumoured about ?1.5/2m he is definately worth a punt.

i was hoping however for someone with more top flight experience i.e. huddlestone or veloso

to be fair, the standard in the Championship is probably better than in Portugal, bar a few.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.