Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Favourite Michael Jackson Record

Guest Holly_Goodhead
Deayy ninet-ee severn, an' Jeayd Guddy gets a new 'ouse me at

If that's an attempt at humour, stick to telling us that it was the fans fault for Matt Taylor missing at West Brom.You'll get more laughs.

We are the World.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never did like the nonce or his music.

Horseshit,just some fcuking wankers after his cash,although if

you believe what the paper's say well fair enough :roll:

I not a fan, far from it,he did make some good tune's mind yer

Edited by M G WHITES

His music will be played for ever, in a similar way to that of The Beatles and Elvis, like him or not, he could knock out a beltin' tune

I'd agree upto Thriller, after that he were gash! I blame that incident with a can of pepsi and a soul glow for the demise of his musical talents.

wash your mouth out please no balls :o

Honest, I'm not just being a grump. I really think anything after the Thriller album has been quite mundane.

As a self confessed disco & funk type of person, I bloody love Off the Wall & Thriller, but the rest, well just not that good. :pardon:

Honest, I'm not just being a grump. I really think anything after the Thriller album has been quite mundane.

As a self confessed disco & funk type of person, I bloody love Off the Wall & Thriller, but the rest, well just not that good. :pardon:

Its ok, im the only Michael Jackson fan on the planet who doesn't like Thriller.

Horseshit,just some fcuking wankers after his cash,although if

you believe what the paper's say well fair enough :roll:

I not a fan, far from it,he did make some good tune's mind yer

He was a nonce, would you have let him look after your kids?

• Members
I'd agree up to Thriller, after that he were gash! I blame that incident with a can of pepsi and a soul glow for the demise of his musical talents.

Agree 100%. The wacko bit started shortly after.

• Site Supporter
A total of 11 Michael Jackson or Jackson Five albums featured in the top 200.

In the singles chart, 43 out of the top 200 singles feature the singer, with Jackson hits accounting for all but one of the new entries in the top 40.

fuck me, that some going.

name me another person in the world, that would have caused more reaction if they died today?

fuck me, that some going.

name me another person in the world, that would have caused more reaction if they died today?

The point is though, why rush out and buy any of them?

If you were a fan you probably had the songs anyway, and now he's dead it doesn't mean that the back catalogue won't be available anymore.

I'd sooner give my 8.99 to the NSPCC

The point is though, why rush out and buy any of them?

If you were a fan you probably had the songs anyway, and now he's dead it doesn't mean that the back catalogue won't be available anymore.

I'd sooner give my 8.99 to the NSPCC

Indeed. I just don't get it.

She's right, you know.

Favourite was Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - superb tune!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.