Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Real Madrid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Special One

For years I supported real madrid then they signed beckaham so i gave up, then he left so i started following them again but this is the final straw, i cant support them again after that cunt plays for them

For years I supported real madrid then they signed beckaham so i gave up, then he left so i started following them again but this is the final straw, i cant support them again after that cunt plays for them

After the double signing of Patrick Jan Mtiliga and Gustavo Adolfo Munua Vera, its Malaga all the way next season. :drinks:

one payment according to sky sports.

i love that they are showing who is boss in the transfer market. highly entertaining

Once again they seem to have forgotton that quality defenders are handy to have too.

Would be nice to be a fly on the wall in the Old trafford boardroom this summer :rofl: I bet they've cursed them many a time. Them munich cunts have got ?80 million burning a hole in their pocket but theres gonna be no fucker left to buy! :rofl:

Once again they seem to have forgotton that quality defenders are handy to have too.

that Raul Albiol looks a decent defender and if they can stop pepe going loco agian then they've 2 decent CB's there

Casillas

Ramos - Albiol - Pepe - Heinze/Marcelo

Lassana Diarra - Gago

Ronaldo - Kaka

Raul - Benzema

looks pretty handy to me!

• Site Supporter
that Raul Albiol looks a decent defender and if they can stop pepe going loco agian then they've 2 decent CB's there

Casillas

Ramos - Albiol - Pepe - Heinze/Marcelo

Lassana Diarra - Gago

Ronaldo - Kaka

Raul - Benzema

looks pretty handy to me!

You can maybe add Ribery to that he's declared his intrest in moving to Madrid after advice from Zidane,

You can maybe add Ribery to that he's declared his intrest in moving to Madrid after advice from Zidane,

the problem RM have is get past the 1st choice back 4 and you're a bit light on numbers.

there's only Salgado who's gotta be about 92 by now and Metzelder who is decent but not good enough for RM

who do they drop then the legend Raul or their new 30m player?

I dont think theyve got a clue themselves. Theyre just signing every top player they can get their hands on, maybe they will just play them all up front :pardon:

Guest Biff
fair play to RM.

Would be nice for them just to keep players away from the Munichs.

Kaka Benzema and Ronaldo. they will be ok ish going forward :roll:

This is what Liverpool did years ago. There was a kid called Harrison who played for Oldham and he was creating interest at OT. Liverpool signed him not because they wanted him but just to stop Man U buying him. However a short time later Harrison had an injury which ended his career.

Raul doesnt play much anymore anyway.

higuain dıdnt play much last season, he ıs stıll very young. Wouldnt suprıse me ıf he went out on loan.

Raul started 44 Real Madrid games last year 2nd only to Casillas on 47. with Higuain in 4th starting 39

Higuain and Raul were their top scorers with 24 each

Raul doesnt play much anymore anyway.

higuain dıdnt play much last season, he ıs stıll very young. Wouldnt suprıse me ıf he went out on loan.

what the fuckery?

have they got another Higuain?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.