Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Any Score

Guest The Special One

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully a few more of the youth squad will come on this season and play their part the same way basham did last season. youngsters like obadeyi and harsanyi have been on the fringes for a while and i believe this season will be crucial. i would also like to see that aaron mooy as he is supposed to be a very promising attacking midfielder. not sure where he was for todays game. maybe he's with the senior squad?

I went.

Not a clue who played.

But, our no 9 was quality.

Obedayi. Very impressive.

Good result (but it's easy to say that as a supporter of both clubs).

Wanderers; Rob Lainton, Joe Riley, Adam Blakeman, Sam Sheridan, Chris Stokes, Ray Benett, danny Ward, Stuart McDonald, Tope Obedayi, Michael O'Halloran, Zoltan Haryansi starting line up according to my teamsheet.

Leigh match report courtesy of a semi-pissed me here.

Guest squidgy66

Wanderers; Rob Lainton, Joe Riley, Adam Blakeman, Sam Sheridan, Chris Stokes, Ray Benett, danny Ward, Stuart McDonald, Tope Obedayi, Michael O'Halloran, Zoltan Haryansi starting line up according to my teamsheet.

Leigh match report courtesy of a semi-pissed me here.

If you love pop up adds great link :good:

Guest squidgy66
I'm permanently logged in on there, so completely forgot about the pop-ups to be honest (only appear for guests), apologies for that.

No worries mate. My webmarshall at work was throwing a pink fit trying to fend them off

Guest bwfcdan

I reckon Topi Obedayi will end up getting released by us and his career will be spent with teams in League 1 or League 2

So all the good folk of Leigh turn up to see a side full of Premiership might, talent and flair, and Megson puts out a team like that ?

Frankly, I'm ashamed.

Obedayi wont make it at Bolton because the people in charge arent interested in developing youth.

Don't even trust them to make up a half empty bench. Maybe none would have got on at the Emirates, but if that were me I'd have been flying in training on the Monday just having been involved rather than having to read we didnt have anyone good enough to fill some empty seats.

• Moderators
Don't even trust them to make up a half empty bench. Maybe none would have got on at the Emirates, but if that were me I'd have been flying in training on the Monday just having been involved rather than having to read we didnt have anyone good enough to fill some empty seats.

Correct

Well if they were to give up after being told they werent currently up to it, then we might as well fuck them off.

If you cant get motivated after missing out playing against Arsenal at 17 years old, think on 10 years later.

IF they are good enough, they will play.

Well if they were to give up after being told they werent currently up to it, then we might as well fuck them off.

If you cant get motivated after missing out playing against Arsenal at 17 years old, think on 10 years later.

IF they are good enough, they will play.

Just didnt seem right what happened on that day for so many reasons. Playing political football with young lads futures being one of them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.