Bolton V West Ham

M G WHITES

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Special One
Good.

Frankly, we can do without "support" like that.

oh fuck off

its people like you the club dont need, the manager is a cock yet you folk can't see it

I'm going.

The atmosphere might be better since most of the whinging fuckers will be "voting with their feet".

Looking forward to it more than a league game, that's for sure.

Absolutley Spider.

im well up for it.......

2 - 1 Klasnic and Muamba

Edited by hughesy

• Site Supporter
oh fuck off

its people like you the club dont need, the manager is a cock yet you folk can't see it

the club need fookin everyone to turn up and support the team, not turn their back on them because of who is in charge.

• Site Supporter
Jussi

Steinsson Cahill Knight[?] Samuel

Muamba

Lee Chung Yong M.Davies Gardner

Klasnic Elmander

I would like to see this team against West Ham.

[?] = He's rubbish but so are AOB and Shittu.

all looks a bit lop sided imo

• Site Supporter
oh fuck off

I know.

Let's ALL fuck off.

The club doesn't even have a decent mob anymore. Them Stoke fans were taking liberties everywhere yesterday and our top boys were nowhere to be seen. Too busy whining at Megson.

I would play pace , Yong and M.Davies are our best 2 passers IMO, West Ham give teams space to play. If we can get Yong and Gardner on the ball we might see summat exciting for once.

And for football reasons, i hope we absolutely thrash West Ham, they deserve it for what happened against Millwall. And of course i want us to well in the competition [without Megson of course :diablo:]

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

• Site Supporter
I would play pace , Yong and M.Davies are our best 2 passers IMO, West Ham give teams space to play. If we can get Yong and Gardner on the ball we might see summat exciting for once.

And for football reasons, i hope we absolutely thrash West Ham, they deserve it for what happened against Millwall. And of course i want us to well in the competition [without Megson of course :diablo: ]

Hale%20_%20Pace.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.