Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Prices For 2010 Wc

Breightmet Boy

I'm in the top 1000 in englandfans+ on 48 caps and won't be spending a penny on South Africa, fuck um

Get a grip man. Thousands of British Lions fans made the trip to South Africa last summer without serious incident.

You people shouldn't believe everything you read in the Mail.

Get a grip man. Thousands of British Lions fans made the trip to South Africa last summer without serious incident.

You people shouldn't believe everything you read in the Mail.

What the fuckery are you on about?

I do not read the Mail.I am not scared of going anywhere

I merely said that I am not parting with my hard earned to be ripped off by the English FA.

I refused to pay ?55 for a ticket in Kazak, I bought one over there for ?8 and sat with the locals

Just let the Germans host every World Cup, they're brilliant organisers, they have superb stadia, great transport, plenty of accomodation, friendly locals for the most part and it's handy for us to get to. And good ale, food and other 'entertainment'.

It would save a lot of fucking about.

Just let the Germans host every World Cup, they're brilliant organisers, they have superb stadia, great transport, plenty of accomodation, friendly locals for the most part and it's handy for us to get to. And good ale, food and other 'entertainment'.

It would save a lot of fucking about.

Can't disagree with that CW :good:

Me too! Thought about SA but I think I'll wait for Spain 2018 which with a bit of luck will be around the time I pack in work. (The blazers on the English bid committee bid have already f?cked it up imo)

Indeed. We "should" have the best bid by far but personal agendas have got in the way.

Much rather host a World Cup than the Olympics.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.