Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

C'mon Fulham Today.....

Neilpie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent, I'm not sure why you feel need to defend when if he's made these comments, I'm sure he's capable. I'd like to know how a Bolton fan defends starting a thread with a title like this.

I thought he'd been kicked off again? I feel the need to defend him as he's been one of my best friends for years. I spoke to him after the game tonight. He still says he'd have rather lost 2-1 than taken a

point, his point being that a draw just delays the inevitable, buys Megson another game and leaves the club in limbo. Still in the bottom 3 and still without a clean sheet. Personally, I think a point at Fulhams a decent result, but the next couple of weeks are crucial for Megson and the club. I still stand by the fact that while it might not be popular on here, what Neil has said is similar to what I've heard about another 10 supporters say since the defeat against Blackburn. Like it or not, there's a lot of people out there who were probably hoping for the same....

I can kind of see where neilpie is coming from. I dont think he really wanted us to lose today he is just pissed off and trying to get his point across. I dont think I know him so I could be wrong but calling him to fuck for expressing his views is a tad out of order imo. He seems passionate and he wants us to do well in the long term. I was chatting to a bloke today who has been going 30 odd years, he is a very successful businessman with a string of letters after his name and he said the same. The point is neilpie might have gone about things like a bull in a china shop but there are others who are intelligent and more eloquant who agree with him.

Cut him some slack I say.

For the record I cant wait till Megson leaves as the situtaion is ruining our club, its like a cancer, his position is surely untenable but I would NEVER want us to lose.

I can sort of understand neilpie's thoughts, and the bloke is fully entitled to his opinion, but to wish for anything other than a Bolton victory just adds to the increasing bitterness and negativity surrounding our club at the moment imo.

Ktf.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter
I thought he'd been kicked off again? I feel the need to defend him as he's been one of my best friends for years. I spoke to him after the game tonight. He still says he'd have rather lost 2-1 than taken a

point, his point being that a draw just delays the inevitable, buys Megson another game and leaves the club in limbo. Still in the bottom 3 and still without a clean sheet. Personally, I think a point at Fulhams a decent result, but the next couple of weeks are crucial for Megson and the club. I still stand by the fact that while it might not be popular on here, what Neil has said is similar to what I've heard about another 10 supporters say since the defeat against Blackburn. Like it or not, there's a lot of people out there who were probably hoping for the same....

Hardly limbo. See what "limbo" we,re in come turn of year. tHink we'll be back to our lower mid table position again.

Hopefully a big win for Fulham today, then it will be time to go Megson........

Can't believe I'm saying this but I can't watch this shit anymore!!

I was thinking about this posting today at work. When im walking back to Horwich Parkway i get half my buzz off the 'feel good factor' after a win from our fans, fellow Boltonians. I also hurt too after defeat and it upsets me to see fellow fans with their passion wounded. Neilpie your treachery disgust me, its worse than anything any player to wear the white shirt has ever done, Stubbs, Reid, Curcic anyone and to think you may sit next to me at matches :angry:

Hopefully a big win for Fulham today, then it will be time to go Megson........

Can't believe I'm saying this but I can't watch this shit anymore!!

Did you go to Fulham on Saturday??? i hope not.

We are better off without you :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.