Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Amir Khan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on then, I'll bite; why would you think that you're the only person in Bolton to look forward to this fight?

The majority of bolton seemed to take great delight when he was KTFO'd by Prescott.

Hope he wins this weekend having a world Champion boxer from Bolton is something to be proud of despite the fact he seems unable to drive like a sensible human being

despite the fact he seems unable to drive like a sensible human being

Show me a sensible 20 year old driver in a high performance car, and I'll show you a liar.

I always took chances whilst driving at that age, but fortunately I was lucky not to be involved in any accidents.

Show me a sensible 20 year old driver in a high performance car, and I'll show you a liar.

I always took chances whilst driving at that age, but fortunately I was lucky not to be involved in any accidents.

If he can't drive it properly then he should get a corsa like all the other 20yr old dickheads driving nowadays.

not every 20yr old in a posh car jumps red lights in the wrong lane.

He seems like a decent bloke when i've seen him around but the lad shouldn't be driving if he can't without being a twat

• Site Supporter

I think that's the rub; If you drive round in a tank you ain't too scared of bumping another car. If you earn enough money to be able to wipe your arse with a tenner then you are even less bothered.

Lads who scrimp to buy and insure their first car respect what they have. Lads who get bought one by mummy and daddy or because they earn mega-bucks don't have that same respect for their posessions.

Probably less pedestrians than a big fuck off car though, to be fair. They're made out of tin foil aren't they, making it more likely the driver'll get injured too.

aye and i doubt they're as quick as his high performance Range Rover Sport in which he cut me up in on St Peters Way t'other week

Lads who get bought one by mummy and daddy don't have that same respect for their posessions.

Not always true. That's the parents fault if they don't give their children a sense of the value of money.

I wasn't a brat btw. :D

Edited by no balls

• Site Supporter

maybe I was generalising a tad; who doesn't on here?; but I stand by what I said: Many of the RTCs I attend are the fault of a lad too young and inexperienced to be driving the car he had bought for him by his parents. It doesn't seem to affect girls the same way.

maybe I was generalising a tad; who doesn't on here?; but I stand by what I said: Many of the RTCs I attend are the fault of a lad too young and inexperienced to be driving the car he had bought for him by his parents. It doesn't seem to affect girls the same way.

That's because they buy us girls a fucking mini & you're hardly going to do much damage with one of those. :angry:

Dont care who wins but Khan is becoming a big head,walked in to our barbers and wanted to be seen without the wait

he got told,sit down and wait :good: As said no interest,bigger things on my mind like 3 points

ah

the mural high ground

cheers

don't know if it's pay per view back there in The Motherland, but you can watch it online at www.atdhe.net

he trains over here with Freddy Roach up in Hollywood, ran into him a few times here and at the fights in Vegas...seems like a nice boy

aside from the driving oddly enough he is.

Saw him with his mates at the cinema, and was happy to pose for photo's and sign autographs even though you could tell he was hoping for a quiet night out with his mates

Khan is an arrogant little twat,I hope he gets the shite kicked out of him tonight,pisses me off when he turns up at Wanderers with his entourage like he is Muhammed Ali and non of the fuckers pay like we have to do. I dont know a deal about boxing but I am not paying ?15 to watch on PPV when I am giving the leaches at sky ?57 a month

Khan is an arrogant little twat,I hope he gets the shite kicked out of him tonight,pisses me off when he turns up at Wanderers with his entourage like he is Muhammed Ali and non of the fuckers pay like we have to do. I dont know a deal about boxing but I am not paying ?15 to watch on PPV when I am giving the leaches at sky ?57 a month

Tell him to his face the next time you see him :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.