Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

Gut feeling says the same and this has all been an exercise to get more money.

I'd not yet rule out them appealing to his sense of loyalty and/or giving him a cracking counter offer - after all having the Manager that (very unexpectedly) got you promoted dislodged half way through the following season when you have the chance to stay up could be alot more costly than a bit of a payrise

However

I don't think Coyle's using us as leverage...he may just decide to stay

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be at the Reebok tomorrow i am sure.

That Burnley messageboard has been great viewing, the best bit was when Coyle was first linked, one guy was boasting how he had made fortunes off Celtic fans last time Coyle was linked and he was boasting about making a killing off us as well. He will feel double shit when he loses Owen Coyle and a load of dough!

They are currently debating weather Slaven Billic would go to Burnley, i was thinking of putting them out of their misery but fuck em! Im sure Walter Zenga would be interested.

He will be at the Reebok tomorrow i am sure.

That Burnley messageboard has been great viewing, the best bit was when Coyle was first linked, one guy was boasting how he had made fortunes off Celtic fans last time Coyle was linked and he was boasting about making a killing off us as well. He will feel double shit when he loses Owen Coyle and a load of dough!

They are currently debating weather Slaven Billic would go to Burnley, i was thinking of putting them out of their misery but fuck em! Im sure Walter Zenga would be interested.

Give his agent a buzz again :rofl:

Like I said, agreeing compo doesn't mean he has or will sign for us.

Absolutely agree. My point was that, if this is true and we have paid ?3.6m in compensation, that is an enormous figure to pay for any manager, let alone one from Burnley.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.