Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame Birch-Chorley didn't e-mail Coyle's agent or else this would have been signed, sealed and delivered days ago

I know mate, i dont fuck about, he would have been in the job 48 hours by now if it was left to me.

I would have also got them to take Zat Knight off our hands instead of the ?3.6m thats been banded about!

• Site Supporter
and with that for me makes you the bigger tosser.

ive read shite on here but unless bolton fantic is on a fish trip he's talking out of his bum hole

i never said otherwise.

i was talking about campos_wig, hence i said "campo's_wig"

bloody simpleton :roll:

i never said otherwise.

i was talking about campos_wig, hence i said "campo's_wig"

bloody simpleton :roll:

Errrr, don't try and back track now. I have a go at a so called bwfc fan on a rivals message board about him defending Megson and I'm a tosser. How do you work that out

• Site Supporter
Errrr, don't try and back track now. I have a go at a so called bwfc fan on a rivals message board about him defending Megson and I'm a tosser. How do you work that out

nothing personal.

but you were talking crap. imho of course.

43m, whats the net spend?

Pulls off Klasnic and goes all defensive when we're playing Hull at home. we were being trounced and klasnic was fucked.

Spent 9m on Elmander. i'll let you have that.

Spent 10m on a defense of Robinson, Ricketts and Zat Night that didn't keep a clean sheet all season. i thought it was about 7m but you cant just blame the defence, the none existant midfeild has to take some responsabilty, see point 2. knight has been poor, but robinson and ricketts were 'reasonable buys' for the money.

Never went to any Supporter Association meetings, agreed, thats just plain wrong

Plays the reserves at Sporting Lisbon so that the first team are fresh for Wigan, yet we still get beat. anyone who though a first team was going to lisbon is a moron. this scenario has happened before, and it will happen again.

[/b]Plays the reserves at Sporting Lisbon so that the first team are fresh for Wigan, yet we still get beat. anyone who though a first team was going to lisbon is a moron. this scenario has happened before, and it will happen again.

Is it not the fact we keeled over at Wigan that's the point at hand?

• Site Supporter

sorry, that was my 'this scenario has happened before, and it will happen again.' statement

sometimes such things work, sometimes they dont. there are many, many teams that have done such a thing.

anyone who opens a thread on a rivals message board "Im ashamed to be a Wanderer" imo wants hitting in the face with a hammer!

Big Sam left us in the shit. Our fans have pushed a man out of his job who was doing well. I beleive we have 10 million to spend.

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm with Boothy on this. I was at both matches & understood Wiggin was more important financially & in the long run so was more than pissed off at how shite we were against them.

Having said that, I'm not still annoyed like as many still are.

• Site Supporter

anyway, in an "DOUBLE FACT ITK" kinda way, its a done deal now. just negotiating figures which "they dont see to be a problem"

from a source very high up at burnley.

only thing to stop it happening will be wages/contract.[/

Edited by HomerJay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.