Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means anyone who's had a decent bet at less than 1.2 is now laying off at 1.2 to guarantee a nice little windfall!!

No, it doesn't.

It means that anyone who laid below 1.2 is now backing him to make a few quid.

Do I? Do you think it reasonable to expect a meeting like that will last less than an hour? If you think yes, then it's a dig at your post then.

Yes you do and others as well. If you don't like what I post tough. I was just wondering if the meeting was still ongoing for fuck sake. Shall I seek your approval before making any other posts

Yes you do and others as well. If you don't like what I post tough. I was just wondering if the meeting was still ongoing for fuck sake. Shall I seek your approval before making any other posts

I don't really like or not like & am surprised you take comments on this board seriously & to heart.

She's not getting cock.

Full article here on the Guardian site with a nice slant:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/ja...-burnley-bolton

- but this last paragraph really caught my eye:

Coyle now seems almost certain to be charged with the challenge of finally erasing the Allardyce, long-ball era and returning Bolton to former purist glories.

Is that the terrible era which saw us fielding players like Jay Jay, Youri, Hierro, Campo etc etc, competing with and beating the big teams and going on our first European tour......?

• Site Supporter

For me the compensation was one of the final 2 steps that were needed. Final one now is the most important - Coyles final decision. The 2 extreme scenarios leave us either embarassed, gutted, back to square 1 if he doesn't come. Or as the most disliked club in the country (so what!) Already his pending decision to come to us has caused a national anti bolton, anti Coyle outburst. Bolton against the world - bring it on! =D>

Come on Owen make the right decision don't be swayed by any last minute dingle offers or by the sway of this national anti-bolton feeling. Send Garty a fax with your final decision, on second thoughts............

Having Widders molest, dribble & then fall asleep on me in a pub is enough to make me think about it!

Aren't you a dirty soap-dodging, tax-dodging, grant scrounging, dungaree-wearing lezza student?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.