Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they've agreed compo surely that means they are prepared to let him go.

They can't do anything about it if there was a price on his head and we'eve me i. It was in his conract. I have a bad feeling about this though, i can see him rejecting us and we gonna look like a right bunch of cnuts!

They can't do anything about it if there was a price on his head and we'eve me i. It was in his conract. I have a bad feeling about this though, i can see him rejecting us and we gonna look like a right bunch of cnuts!

He spoke to us, he then spoke to them and then we agreed compo.

Surely we wouldn't be agreeing compo if he'd fecked us off.

He spoke to us, he then spoke to them and then we agreed compo.

Surely we wouldn't be agreeing compo if he'd fecked us off.

No mate, We spoke to him, we agreed compo, and now Burnley are attempting to salvage the deal and keep him.

Exactly what happended when he was rumoured to be joining Celtic... and he stayed.

No mate, We spoke to him, we agreed compo, and now Burnley are attempting to salvage the deal and keep him.

Exactly what happended when he was rumoured to be joining Celtic... and he stayed.

Either way - we wouldn't be offering compo if he hadn't agreed to come.

Makes no sense.

Either way - we wouldn't be offering compo if he hadn't agreed to come.

Makes no sense.

So why would he be meeting up with the Burnley top dogs if the deals already done and dusted. THAT doesn't make sense.

So why would he be meeting up with the Burnley top dogs if the deals already done and dusted. THAT doesn't make sense.

To tell em he's off?

He must have indicated to Gartside that he was willing to come, otherwise we wouldn't have talked compo with em.

Full article here on the Guardian site with a nice slant:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/ja...-burnley-bolton

- but this last paragraph really caught my eye:

Anyone who has watched Burnley this season will appreciate they are close to the sweet passing ensembles Rioch created at first Middlesbrough and, later, Bolton. Coyle now seems almost certain to be charged with the challenge of finally erasing the Allardyce, long-ball era and returning Bolton to former purist glories.

Its all a front.

Gartside will call a press conference tomorrow to present our new manager.

'Ladies and gentlemen I present to thee.......Neil Warnock. Ta Daaaaaah' (Smiles and waves hands like one of the Minstrels).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.