Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Is It April 1St Already?

YATESY

Bolton are being linked with a shock swoop for Burnley goalkeeper Brian Jensen who could leave Turf Moor for free.

Jensen, who is set to fall out of contract in the summer, is looking for a further two-year deal at the club after opening talks but there is still a chance he could move on.

Reports now claim former Clarets boss Owen Coyle is keen on landing the Danish shot stopper although the 34-year-old would have to settle for being back up to Jussi Jaaskelainen at best.

Jensen may even struggle to get past Ali Al-Habsi in the pecking order so a move for the goalkeeper looks unlikely unless the Oman international leaves the Reebok in the summer.

For anybody who gives Eatsleepsport and Tribal an ounce of creditibility - even you must now realise that they are full of shite

Guest Frandsen08

and sky sports are reporting burnley are set to offer jensen a 2 year contract.

i thik i'll stick with sky sports

i'm better than jensen

But you give penaltys away by kicking the opposing striker. Where is Brixton these days anyway.

• Moderators

For anybody who gives Eatsleepsport and Tribal an ounce of creditibility - even you must now realise that they are full of shite

to be fair, the following 3 paragraphs suggest they know it's shite too

• Site Supporter

As well as Al-Habsi i'd say Jensen would be behind Bogdan in the pecking order.

Jenson would be behind, our goalkeeping coach, Owen Coyle, Riga, Me, my Mum, My Tele, my Dog and Kojak....... :blink:

I liked this quote from the weekend.

:D

Burnley always used to have characters as goalies so Jensen is no different. Colin MacDonald was a class act and then Adam Blacklaw who has just died must have played for them for 15 years.

He was one of the bravest.

They played "careless hands" at Burnden at half time once and the lad behind me sang it every time he touched the ball.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.