Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Rumours

Guest Blixa

Wilshere deal will be last minute, if at all.

Anyway, where's this Spanish left back and have we now given up on the Bolivian wonder kid?

And why do I have a horrible feeling that Nugent or Beattie will be here in the near future?

If you were Wenger why would you decide the 3rd week in July rather than 3rd week in August?

If it's to be decided this week it will be a no.

But what do the BEN know?

Is this the BEN who are in daily contact with the club and currently have a reporter travelling round America with the squad?

Probably a lot more than you give them credit for.....

do not want. vastly over rated, constant under performer. another midfielder?

no thank you

Why would he not want to leave on a free and get an obscene signing on fee? He doesn't strike me as the sort of player whose main concern is securing first team football or am I wrong? Also, what about the rumours that he is a disruptive influence in the dressing room?

Guest Blixa

Is this the BEN who are in daily contact with the club and currently have a reporter travelling round America with the squad?

Probably a lot more than you give them credit for.....

Then again, said Journo is not on tour with Arsenal, is he?

Guest Blixa

Aaron Mokoena claims the Daily Mail.

Might be nonsense, but the Mail has a better track record than most with its speculation.

Guest Frandsen08

A friend of mine, works on the fringes at Liverpool writing, says we've enquired about David N'gog

arent WBA after him?

Don't want to start a new thread ....

Story today that we offered Harsanyi a new contract and he refused (Sky website, for one).

Why would we offer him a new contract to play in the Reserves ?

Or are we that concerned about not signing any new striker ?

I'm beginning to worry ....

• Site Supporter

That article is dated tomorrow. Did you go into the future to get it?

Rumbled...

Yes, my real name is Marty McFly and I have the only copy of the Sports almanac but

if i give away too much info Biff might find out...

Rumbled...

Yes, my real name is Marty McFly and I have the only copy of the Sports almanac but

if i give away too much info Biff might find out...

Can you just tell me the result of the first game of the season, so i can decide whether to miss it? Thanks.

Guest Blixa

Wilshere deal will be last minute, if at all.

Anyway, where's this Spanish left back and have we now given up on the Bolivian wonder kid?

And why do I have a horrible feeling that Nugent or Beattie will be here in the near future?

I'm quoting myself in regard to a story running on the BEN site today.

Just call me mystic Blixa. If anyone wants to know Saturday's Lotto numbers, I'll give them out Friday.

I'm quoting myself in regard to a story running on the BEN site today.

Just call me mystic Blixa. If anyone wants to know Saturday's Lotto numbers, I'll give them out Friday.

I honestly wouldn't mind signing Nugent. Think he's got talent but has just never found the right club - a bit like KD when we first signed him. If we can get him on the cheap all the better.

Guest Blixa

Or - if Fabregas stays and you don't make a mark in the Emirates Cup, you'll be packing your bags and going up north.

according to the BBC Swindown want to loan back temi obadeyi.

definately think he should go and hopefully do a danny ward get lots of games and goals under his belt. even with our limited strike force at the moment (in terms of numbers and quality) he is probably 5 choice striker

Edited by jonathan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.