Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

And The Injuries Begin...

Boothy

Hopefully it's just a precaution scan like John Terry had a few weeks back. But we really don't need players like Rio being out.

I think King is a very good replacement if Rio is out for a few games, but can he stay fit, given the problems he's had.

Guest Frandsen08

wasnt it ferdinand early this week, who said his injuries are behind him? talk about tempting fate

We will miss Rio no doubt, but we will have to hope Ledley stays fit and plays like he does for Spurs, Carragher is a very good defender also but we won't have a lot of pace in the cb's if we play him and Terry.

Ferdinand out! hardly a disaster. Didn't look convincing while on the pitch for the Munichs last season. Injury prone, or worst nursing an injury and lacking in match fitness this could turn out to be a blessing.

Nail on head, Undies.

Could be the first of several Capello gambles coming unstuck on players who are injury prone and/or lacking Prem match fitness.

Ironic Ferdinand's injury was caused by Heskey.

:cray:

......... and another thing. Since when have we started being on first name terms with this overrated munich?

I started reading the posts and thought the rubber lipped twat is called ferdinand. Thanks Undies for bringing sanity back.I thought I has entered a red scum site.

And this just underlines what a piss poor squad we have upson carragher or the other fucking crock in the back 4 fookin pitiful we will be lucky to get out of the group.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members

And this just underlines what a piss poor squad we have upson carragher or the other fucking crock in the back 4 fookin pitiful we will be lucky to get out of the group.

Like others on this thread, I believe it may be a blessing. Don't think he has had a particularly good season anyway. We'll piss the group Mounts. Don't you worry about that.

Like others on this thread, I believe it may be a blessing. Don't think he has had a particularly good season anyway. We'll piss the group Mounts. Don't you worry about that.

He's only played 13 league games for the DMB's this season - if we were to go far in this tournament,i doubt whether Ferdinand would have stayed fit throughout.His best days are behind him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.