Robinson - back to the lower leagues

Steinsson - back to Icelandic league

Petrov - time to hang those cuntish orange boots up

Cahill - playing with shit players won't help his career - cash in

Elmander - we don't need a non-midfielder or in effective winger, adios

Any more?

Edited by Carlos

• Site Supporter

skd as much as a love him, he need to go.

when he's on his game, he the best at what he does.

when hes not, we may as well play with 10.

and he's meant to be the fukcin captain.

Jussi - thanks but time is up

Petrov - time to hang those cuntish orango boots up

Any more?

agree with all them im affraid.

id chuck klasnic in aswell.being just a good finisher at this standard is simply not good enough.and the guy simply doesnt look intrested.

the board seriously need to back coyle and cash in on cahill,get rid of expensive dead wood,ie gardner etc and bring in proper re enforcements.

• Moderators

Not really Al Habsi can walk into the team, Sam Ricketts is back, Cahill and Elmander are already going, Matty Taylor did nothing to deserve being dropped so the only one up for discussion is Steinsson.

Yeah Lee and elmander thought hard I surpass and mavies when he came on but when they got into positions they had no options. And steinsson and Lee did well getting foward but for jonses goal knight was playing him on

Yeah Lee and elmander thought hard I surpass and mavies when he came on but when they got into positions they had no options. And steinsson and Lee did well getting foward but for jonses goal knight was playing him on

Jussi - thanks but time is up

Petrov - time to hang those cuntish orange boots up

i agree with all these i would prob add klasnic to that list,

the truth is coyle is a good manager and if we cash in on cahill and let him use that money to build his squad am sure he will bring us success, we have had a great season with a fading squad, imagine what we could do if coyle gets the chance to build his own squad.

Elmander was at least the only player shooting on target when he was in midfield. All klasnic did was fall down in the penalty area and nothing else. Cahill and Elmander will go on to bigger and better clubs playing with better players rather than playing with these bunch of losers.

Elmander was at least the only player shooting on target when he was in midfield. All klasnic did was fall down in the penalty area and nothing else. Cahill and Elmander will go on to bigger and better clubs playing with better players rather than playing with these bunch of losers.

classic example why women shouldnt go to football

elmander was gash

Gotta agree - sturridge for the last 6 months we'd be in a relegation fight no doubt.

This squad on their own had a decent november other than that we are mo better than most of the teams in this league.

I will bet you Elmander will not go on to 'bigger and better' things. Elmander was shite, they all were. And Cahill might well go on to bigger and better but he was the most disapponting of all yesterday.

I will be glad when Elmander fucks off. There I've said it. Feel a tiny bit better now!

bit harsh to blame robinson and steinsson. the decision to `rest` robinson for weeks didnt do him any favours and steinsson was no worse than others.

we lost the match as soon as holden got injured, im sure of that. without him we lack teeth.

the decision to start with klasnic up front and elmander in the middle was a big mistake too.

as for petrov, they should send him home now and forward the contents of his locker to him, i`ve seldom seen a poorer performance.

a so called big name player like him should be rising to the occasion for a game like that. he looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. shocking, shocking, shocking.

had mark davies started then we would have had a better chance. he was the only player who actually got the ball and ran with it at any time.

how do you explain that result to your 8 yr old lad? gutted!

edit to agree:- cahill was a big disappointment, you expect your big players to rise up and lead from the front. no sign of that from our so called `star players`

Edited by derek smalls

if we get rid of all those players well go down next season. I'm just as hurt as everyone else and yes yesterday was disgracefull but we're 8th in the league and just reached the fa cup semi final. If we're calling for wholesale changes on that basis what does the team have to do for everyone to be happy? Win the league? Untill a arab trillionare takes us over we havnt a pray breaking into the top 5 or 6.

I felt that Robbo was implicit in 2 goals and even played a small part in a 3rd. Against teams with no real width he isn't bad but put a young winger against him and he really struggles and has done so all season. Steinsson lost Jones for the 3rd and Jussi maybe should have done better with the 2nd. Jussi will still earn us more points than he costs us, but that will eventually change and that will be the time to replace him. Ricketts is a far better right back than Steinsson and so that will be sorted next season. For me, put Gardner on pay as you play, too many injuries now. Robinson is just not good enough even though he has a bit of heart. He is responsible for far too much defensive pressure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.