Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Mark Two

Faye will be great in the lower leagues. Good luck to him.

To be totally honest I Would welcome him back at Bolton on a free as good solid back up for Knight and Weater.

Back on topic just read Sam is lining up a bid to get Diouf from Blackburn!

You can probably expect to see a Ferrari with number plate N1 HNT parked up outside the Boleyn Ground next season too. :roll:

Well if that happens and we draw West Ham away in the cup, I'd give that game a miss if I were you. Don't want your blood pressure going sky high.

Well if that happens and we draw West Ham away in the cup, I'd give that game a miss if I were you. Don't want your blood pressure going sky high.

haha.

Au contraire. He doesn't play for us any more so I don't care.

Besides, I've got burglar alarms to irritate me lately.

• Site Supporter

West Ham have been a soft touch, especially in the centre of defence, for years. As long as he can stay fit, Faye will be their best CB by a mile.

A very good signing for them.

i reckon he'll be playing in midfield.

• Site Supporter

And Nolan now.

It would appear Allardyce is like Hannibal getting the A Team out if retirement.

i cant get my head round why nolan would want to play for westham in the championship, nor why newcastle would want to sell such a vital player?

west ham cant be offering more money than newcastle, can they?

i cant get my head round why nolan would want to play for westham in the championship, nor why newcastle would want to sell such a vital player?

Maybe he likes working for Fat Head & doesn't like working for the Silver Fox. I have never had Nolan down as an all about the money type of bloke.

• Moderators

he wants a 5 year contract at Newcastle to take him to 33 and they won't give him one

that's what it all stems from

presumably Sam will give him 5 years and at least match his wages if they get back in the PL

i reckon he'll be playing in midfield.

You think?

I know he did a great job for us when he played there, just not sure he could do the job now what with his fitness issues.

Th'ammers have been soft as shit at the core of their defence. Faye will put an end to that. :good:

you said bid rejected.

things have changed

keep up.

Haha fair play.

Can you imagine the London based media as they view the names that are being added to there beloved west ham, based on the way our team including these players where lambasted for the way we played football.

WTF, Nolan having a medical at West Ham now.

Can't understand why Newcastle would sell their skipper and top scorer.

Methinks the Geordies are gonna be getting out their bedsheets again...

Could there be something involving Demba Ba going the other way?

• Moderators

Could there be something involving Demba Ba going the other way?

he's available on a free, clause in his contract, if they went down. hence going round demanding 72k a week

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.