Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The crazy fucked up world of diddledumb

His latest post on FB.

is off out to get a little trollied and hopefully NOT get off with a dwarf,a woman with hairy armpits,hairy legs,a giant or one that stinks of P*ss...That can only happen in Accy...Clitheroe bound tonight ...Relief.

Who could he mean :pardon:

He's actually quite normal really

Diddles, we've seen the puppet video. Rest assured, that is NOT normal.

For the love of God, stay away from that man.

Has your Mum seen what he makes you do???

Edited by DazBobParr

Define normal, what is normal.

I'd say being in your forties, not playing with stuffed toys and not posting the footage on the internet for the whole world to see would be a start.

Edited by DazBobParr

Yeah but it was just for a laugh, and YouTube is a wide age range thing, see that Kelly Clarkson vid of his, that's ok, yes?

Slightly random, but, yes.

So, the Groominator has posted 6 videos.

Two of himself (and you?) playing with stuffed toys, Three of you ... and one of Kelly Clarkson.

I'm guessing there's a larger collection stored away on a portable hard drive somewhere, yes?

Slightly random, but, yes.

So, the Groominator has posted 6 videos.

Two of himself (and you?) playing with stuffed toys, Three of you ... and one of Kelly Clarkson.

I'm guessing there's a larger collection stored away on a portable hard drive somewhere, yes?

Well there's 2 of The Hultonator with me filming, one was of him using a cat puppet singing MJ's earth song, but the audio on that got copywrited and YouTube replaced the sound, so that got deleted, the other I believe is on his phone, which was a more recent one at this other lads house.

I first recorded him wearing a long black wig and dancing to some rock anthem with his air guitar, I was in fits of laughter, then we switched and he filmed me doing some random stuff to I get knocked down, it needs editing because there was a part were I couldn't hold his phone straight 'cos I was laughing so much. He tried to send it to me through email and I'd put it up on my YouTube channel, but it didn't work.

See this is my point I made to Fransden, you are completely ignoring my posts and just keep going on and on about something in the past, which btw you would have had no idea about if I wasn't honest and open about on here. Do I forget mentioning it, of course I do, it's like a bully's bait.

I'm now getting myself back into it, taking a new direction than what I did for 7-8 years, it wasn't long ago NB, that you said you had no problem with me not working if I wasn't claiming stuff, so what's changed, I've now said I'm going to some tutoring and look into work.

As for the tax, NI thing, what do you say to Lottery Winners who just quit straight away? I've not got money like them, but I've still had plenty of enough to buy things I like, do things I like, 7-8 years on a decent enough wage is going to save quite a little. I've hardly even touched it.

Oh and before Barry keeps lying about, I've not recieved anything from my parents, just Birthday and Christmas stuff, which is an exchange kind of thing.

So you all can carry on acting like snobs and discriminating, I said I worked in my mums shop, you then get people taking the piss and mocking me, I say I'm getting myself back into work, I still get all this shite, I stay on here because they're are believe or not some decent posters, but some of this shit I recieve is just pathetic, but things are easy on a forum and especially when many memebers know each other and stereotype people.

Ryan,Dan, Frandsen all sound like my age, do I care if they have different lives to me, do I fuck! but because I'm a different person, I'm apparently being a WUM, being fake, it's fucking ridiculious, do you lot act like this in real life???

Not the same mental age though.

Surname + we once did a robot Soccer Am esque dance off > terminator[robot] > Hultonator

Hulton + terminator = Hultonator.

Genius that is. :good:

Is that how he refers to himself in public? Or indeed does he refer to himself as that in a third-person style?

This is just a hunch, but is he into role playing games such as World of Warcraft?

Edited by DazBobParr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.