Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Telly

globaldiver

Check out richer sounds for some cheap deals ,picked up a samsung UE40D6100 led 3d tv,samsung bdd5500 blu ray 3d player, and two pair of the samsung powered 3d glasses for my mum and dad and it only cost about ?650, bargain, even though they'll never use it.

Edited by Dodgywheel

• Moderators

I've used the 3D once to test it out, meh. But I didn't buy it for that. The bezel (surround) is virtually non-existant, it's mainly all screen. The Freeview HD tuner is built in which is less clutter, 3 USB sockets, it's played all .avi and .mkv I've plugged in so no need for a seperate player, it's got a hard drive plugged in so you can record to that PVR style. Then there's a network port (no wireless built in), with the network cable I can use the apps - iPlayer in HD built in, Twitter Twatter, Facebooks and a browser. There's a 3D on demand channel and LoveFilm so I can stream (old) films straight in. If it had a mouse and keyboard I'd fuck the PC off too. And I can control it from my iPhone when I can't find the fucking remote, as usual.

• Members

I've used the 3D once to test it out, meh. But I didn't buy it for that. The bezel (surround) is virtually non-existant, it's mainly all screen. The Freeview HD tuner is built in which is less clutter, 3 USB sockets, it's played all .avi and .mkv I've plugged in so no need for a seperate player, it's got a hard drive plugged in so you can record to that PVR style. Then there's a network port (no wireless built in), with the network cable I can use the apps - iPlayer in HD built in, Twitter Twatter, Facebooks and a browser. There's a 3D on demand channel and LoveFilm so I can stream (old) films straight in. If it had a mouse and keyboard I'd fuck the PC off too. And I can control it from my iPhone when I can't find the fucking remote, as usual.

I want me one of them!

Dare I ask how much?

• Moderators

Their customer service is brilliant, although they forgot part of my order it was all fixed quickly.

Richer Sounds are cunts, the store people couldn't be arsed answering a simple email, the business dept fobbed me off back to the store. Lad at work bought some expensive speakers from them, one was faulty, they reckoned he'd dropped them down the stairs. Shithouses.

• 1 month later...