Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take A Deep Breath,before Reading

the guy that called him a shithouse on Twitter was right.

i haven't read it all yet, but to support FC united of Manchester automatically insures that he is a total shithouse, no matter how valid his reasons for deserting Bolton are.

I'll read it all later when I have more time and see his level of shithouseness.

• Site Supporter

I'd say he's probably a very, very small minority. People may fall out of love with their football team, they may just decide their finances don't comfortably stretch to watching football. What very few, if any more than this wanker do is to ignore family history, geographical location, etc. and divert that towards a completely different team. For that team to have been founded by the dissatisfied fans of a big rival but who also cling onto part of that team's name makes him an attention seeking twat.

• Moderators

He's a cunt for changing clubs - whether it's FC Utd, Man Utd or Torquay Utd

The only thing in his very flaky defence is that he knows someone who plays for them

but them twats can't claim to be in the same position as AFC Wimbledon

speaking of fan owned clubs though - when I went Berlin last year I went watching Union Berlin - 2nd division, terracing, beer on the terrace, fans club in that they rebuilt the ground, they got dicked 4-0 on the opening day of the season but still stayed to cheer the players off who did a lap of "honour" - best game I've been to in a while, anyway, reason I mention that is they were in the paper the other day with some fan owning share stuff:

http://www.guardian....club-sells-soul

now that's a proper team - FC Utd can fuck off, they had years of the issues they claim drove them away from Utd, but only once Chelsea won the title a couple of times, shithouses

Edited by ZicoKelly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.