Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Our Next Game

waffer cup 07

Desperately trying to blot out memories of yesterdays surrender, what side should Mr 442 put out at Milwall. Play the reserves and hope we get knocked out, to consentrate on staying up. Play the '1st team' and hope we perform and win and progress to quarter finals,

relegation and FA cup winning season

I'd take that

That said, I wish I wasn't going next week

Play the 1st team in 451 and get them back to some sort of form and confidence before the next Prem games. He's left himself no alternative.

We if he doesn't play his strongest team in the 'right' formation then he really has put the last nail in his coffin.

Agree with you Rembrandt; I am going there next week to see us progress but with a good performance after yesterday; the two hour journey back was awful.

Same 11 with Muamba back for SKD and if that Sordell guy is fit I would start him and drop Ngog (I know a lot of people like him but I cant see anything in his game that gives us anything up front). If he also brought Ream into the team I wouldn't be too bothered but not at the expense of Wheater because he needs another chance

Best team to try and build confidence...

Bogdan

Steinsson Ream Knight Ricketts

Myiagi? NRC Mavies Muamber Petrov

Sordell or Ngog or Klasnic (undecided / not sure if MS is cup tied)

Forgot about Sordell being cup tied - Wouldn't go with Klasnic (would prefer SKD than him)

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

• Moderators

I agree with Royal. I still believe we won't go down and that we will have a good FA Cup run.

Blind faith I suppose.

It's the hope that kills you...

I was really looking forward to going down to Millwall next week but yesterday really has knocked my enthusiasm for six