Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ahhh, I Knew There Were Summat Else Today!

athywhite1958

I do my dads shopping every Sunday morning at Tesco in Athy, this morning I came out at 10:10 and met my brother talking to two other blokes who had just watched 2 masked men rob the cash delivery van, all I saw was a black car screeching off the car park, one of the blokes said, "I weren't messing with them, they looked nowty"

I do my dads shopping every Sunday morning at Tesco in Athy, this morning I came out at 10:10 and met my brother talking to two other blokes who had just watched 2 masked men rob the cash delivery van, all I saw was a black car screeching off the car park, one of the blokes said, "I weren't messing with them, they looked nowty"

men robbing a cash delivery are almost certainly naughty, so your brothers mates must be perceptive.

them boxes are full of dye to fuck the money up

Karcher Powerwasher, or is that red diesel? Try taking them to a dry cleaner - 'launder' it for real.

I had a ?20 the other day that was more or less black (looked like ink) and the bigoted cash machine wouldn't accept it, it was real though...

Who would be a 'have a go' hero for fucking Tesco's money? They'd probably give you a ?100 gift voucher (food only - no booze) and the robbers would probably spend 6 years doing press-ups, getting tattooed and plotting revenge - like Robert De Niro in 'Cape Fear'.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

they looked nowty"

Haven't heard that phrase for years

Like 'put wood inth 'ole'

'Well al ga ta,tfut ov ar gaite'

'Shuv a crust in it!'

,tis reet a tell thee'

She's a nowty bugga !

Tha's got a swipe lyke a pola bear

Where have all the Boltonians gone ?

Haven't heard that phrase for years

Like 'put wood inth 'ole'

'Well al ga ta,tfut ov ar gaite'

'Shuv a crust in it!'

,tis reet a tell thee'

She's a nowty bugga !

Tha's got a swipe lyke a pola bear

Where have all the Boltonians gone ?

" If tha cant speyk proper shut thi gob " A chant directed to Wolves fans one season, another what tickled me was the " Your will end up like Sandy Richardson ", a bloke what was in a wheelchair on Crossroads, aimed at Birmingham fans.