Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Legoland was full of pink fuckers at chucking out time today. 

More of the same tomorrow. Its supposed to be reduced capacity. 

Unless capacity limits are based off leppings lane at Hillsborough that's complete bollocks! 🤣 

• Members
25 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Bet it was rammed?

It was. Should have known better really. Spent most of the day queing. Car park, toilets, rides then to top it off queued up for donuts and bastarding Will Mellor got the last ones! 😂 Daughter enjoyed herself though so that's all that matters. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Middle aged men wearing vests & baseball caps in this weather

Just wrong 

Vests unless you're cool as fuck are just wrong. Surprised they have anything on in radcliffe. It's usually trackies and pigeon chests out 

4 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Vests unless you're cool as fuck are just wrong. Surprised they have anything on in radcliffe. It's usually trackies and pigeon chests out 

Trackies rockports & pigeon chests drinking Stella around the lodge 

1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

What's that pub called on main Rd near the massive care home? Rose acre? Christ, seen some bonnie uns there 😂😂

Royal Oak absolute shit hole wouldn’t take dog in 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

How many cans have you taken down?

Saved you a few mate hurry up 

17 hours ago, stevieb said:

Legoland was full of pink fuckers at chucking out time today. 

More of the same tomorrow. Its supposed to be reduced capacity. 

Unless capacity limits are based off leppings lane at Hillsborough that's complete bollocks! 🤣 

Chessington was definitely restricted numbers, no queue longer than 30 mins anywhere.

Thorpe park was rammed. We got there at 9.30am and it was 10.30 before we got in. Most of the big rides were 90+ minute queues. 

Oh and the parks were full of mouthbreathers "exempt" from wearing a mask. 

9 hours ago, Traf said:

Chessington was definitely restricted numbers, no queue longer than 30 mins anywhere.

Thorpe park was rammed. We got there at 9.30am and it was 10.30 before we got in. Most of the big rides were 90+ minute queues. 

Oh and the parks were full of mouthbreathers "exempt" from wearing a mask. 

Thorpe Park sounds like legoland 

Chessington sounds amazing. We did 2 rides in 7 hours yesterday then 3 in the last hour. 

My thoughts after today... If you plan on going legoland on very busy days.. Stay off site in a shit hotel. With the money you save buy the queue jumpers. 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, stevieb said:

Chessington sounds amazing. We did 2 rides in 7 hours yesterday then 3 in the last hour. 

My thoughts after today... If you plan on going legoland on very busy days.. Stay off site in a shit hotel. With the money you save buy the queue jumpers. 

Lego land is the worst theme park I’ve ever been to. It’s utter dogshit. The rides are tame, the queues are the longest I’ve seen at any park and the cheeky fuckers charge more for Lego in the gift shop than Harrod’s.

The best bit is the viewing platform over to Heathrow airport.

I took my lad and we left just after lunchtime having wandered round and seen some Lego.

7 hours ago, stevieb said:

Chessington is great for little ones, as there are loads of kiddie rides and animals to see etc, but not brilliant if you like big fast rides really, there's only 4/5 that you'd class as 'big rides'.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Lego land is the worst theme park I’ve ever been to. It’s utter dogshit. The rides are tame, the queues are the longest I’ve seen at any park and the cheeky fuckers charge more for Lego in the gift shop than Harrod’s.

The best bit is the viewing platform over to Heathrow airport.

I took my lad and we left just after lunchtime having wandered round and seen some Lego.

Little ones always after going to legoland. Not my idea of a fun day out in all honesty. Trying to persuade her that 2 weeks in Greece is better 😂