Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

They're Under Starter's Orders

zurichwhite

so is what your ex said true ? you really HAVE got a small dick ?

Woah, hold on a minute. I'm sure my nephew doesn't need me to stick up for him, but one minute he's being reported for being disgusting................

Woah, hold on a minute. I'm sure my nephew doesn't need me to stick up for him, but one minute he's being reported for being disgusting................

is it clickety click on here or what ! if someone farts duz someone know about it ? im pretty sure ! can we get back on topic please ? your nephew you say NB ?

The topic was you were saying ban national hunt, I disagreed and said the national is not a good example of the sport so don't judge it on this one race, you started talking about horses running free then said you just meant the national and not all horse racing.

Confused? I think we all may well be.

The topic was you were saying ban national hunt, I disagreed and said the national is not a good example of the sport so don't judge it on this one race, you started talking about horses running free then said you just meant the national and not all horse racing.

Confused? I think we all may well be.

i aint talking about you, its everyone else. im not confused at all NB - but im not in with the click!

well wouldnt you if someone said that about you ?

I get it on here quite a bit. Charlton Heston's lovechild said something about me not getting it earlier in the week. I choose to ignore it on here as Iusually do if they don't know me & if they do they not to do it.

As you said clickety click it maybe, but still, I wouldn't retaliate in such a manner, it cheapens your disgust in my opinion.

I get it on here quite a bit. Charlton Heston's lovechild said something about me not getting it earlier in the week. I choose to ignore it on here as Iusually do if they don't know me & if they do they not to do it.

As you said clickety click it maybe, but still, I wouldn't retaliate in such a manner, it cheapens your disgust in my opinion.

ooo i aint retaliated at all NB - id say it's standing up for one's self !

you make valid points that the death of horses is tragic, and raises questions marks about the event, however you can not also ignore the fact that it is because of the sport that these horses are bred.

the horses also then receive the best treatment of any horses in the world they are a key element of a multi million pound industry, if you were to ban horse racing even just jumping then this would seen hundreds of horses being destroyed as it is the money the industry makes that pays for their upkeep.

oh and i backed the winner

These horses would never have been bred if it weren't for racing, so I'm not going to cry for them if a few die in the process.

Obviously thats quite hard to grasp for the emotionally incontinent and philosophically illiterate.

These horses would never have been bred if it weren't for racing, so I'm not going to cry for them if a few die in the process.

Obviously thats quite hard to grasp for the emotionally incontinent and philosophically illiterate.

Careful, youll end up with a PM calling you disgusting.

the thing that saddens me the most about the deaths is thinking of how the trainers and people around the horse are feeling right now?...

years and years of 7 days a week,24 hours a day loving,caring for and training the animal,the bond that they will have together would be so strong that horse will trust the trainer and the trainer trust the horse through anything...then at the biggest moment in their lives,the horse falls and getd shot in the head with a shot gun....

now all this its what their bread for bollocks...it maybe so,but its still not fucking nice is it?

if your going to put horses that are bred for racing into the same category as pigs or cows that are killed for meat,your are as insane as bwfc777.

Edited by gonzo

so i back a horse in the gold cup, it dies

so i back a horse in the national, it dies

is ruud van nistlerooy playing soon so i can have a bet?

Can you make sure you dont back mine please