Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

one for you pal very ITK.........expect one city and one utd heading to goodison in the summer

The crap brazilian fullback at United it will be....and at City, it will be a loan, and Im thinking Adam Johnson or James Milner !

Although depends if either of them want Baines or Fellaini, then we could be talking make-weights in the deal !

The crap brazilian fullback at United it will be....and at City, it will be a loan, and Im thinking Adam Johnson or James Milner !

Although depends if either of them want Baines or Fellaini, then we could be talking make-weights in the deal !

Fellaini & ?10m for Raphael ?

A "Beautiful Day" On the "4th of July" from the "City of Blinding Lights" will come Adam Clayton with Desire" arriving "In God's Country" looking at the "Sweetest Thing" and by "New Year's Day" he will state "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" on his "Elevation" up the NPower Championship with "The Wanderer" looking to get "Vertigo" at the top of the league!

i'll get my coat and go to see the "Angel of Harlem"!

Who is this Sean Davis I hear mention of?

Works in Burger King at Middlebrook.

Given the announcement in the morning papers that our wage bill will be slashed by 50%, along with a mention of bringing promising Academy players through, don't expect any 'big' signings ............. except maybe a Jardel or a Sumo.