Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

mark davies will be going to newcastle with us receiving ?2.5 million plus ryan taylor.............good deal i rate taylor,decent utility man

Sure I saw Coyle quote in ben that he he wasnt going anywhere and that was yesterday!

I would take Guthrie in a straight swap to be honest.

Guthrie will be staying in the prem probably at stoke or qpr. According to my mate Coyle's got a very lenghty list of targets which he's actively working on and doesn't want to leave it to the last minute.

He's very confident and determined to get us back up at the first attempt.

Maybe,that's where i'm getting the good vibes from........stay tuned :innocent: :innocent:

one name i forgot to mention is the Rangers winger Sone Aluko..........looks a decent player who's starting to show his potential now. He's youngvery talented and got pace to burn. Fits into the ethics of Coyle and co. A fee of around ?1million will be offered

one name i forgot to mention is the Rangers winger Sone Aluko..........looks a decent player who's starting to show his potential now. He's youngvery talented and got pace to burn. Fits into the ethics of Coyle and co. A fee of around ?1million will be offered

hope this is true, every time ive seen rangers on sky this season he has been the stand out player, i know its a pub league but he would be very good in the championship imho.

hope this is true, every time ive seen rangers on sky this season he has been the stand out player, i know its a pub league but he would be very good in the championship imho.

certainly is true pal.

some of the firms i sub contract to,do hell of a lot for footballers,managers,etc.

sure to be picking up plenty of good gossip in the weeks ahead.

Coyle wants Aluko and Ryan Taylor deals wrapped up ASAP

no,straight from the horse's mouth or as close as you can get them.

the same lad worked at jaaskelainen's recently. He'll be big sam's first signing now they're promoted,as long as he's guaranteed not be on the bench every week. Robert Green will be moving to Spurs or QPR apparently.

we're on a very select list of contractors doing high profile and high spec contracts. get plenty of juicy titbits to keep us occupied :glare:

We've already got ,Eagles,Lee,Petrov & Wylde, so wingers should be the last thing Coyle is looking at while we need so many defenders or defensive minded players.

We've already got ,Eagles,Lee,Petrov & Wylde, so wingers should be the last thing Coyle is looking at while we need so many defenders or defensive minded players.

Doesn't usually stop him

kilgannon and turner as previously mentioned are targets for centre backs.

the chelsea player we were going to have on loan was supposedly that bertrand,but now it's looking more likely to be Nathaniel Chalobah. Isn't he the captain of England under 18's or something ?

Edited by miamiwhite

the chelsea player we were going to have on loan was supposedly that bertrand,but now it's looking more likely to be Nathaniel Chamolah. Isn't he the captain of England under 18's or something ?

Thank heavens for an ITK person

the chelsea player we were going to have on loan was supposedly that bertrand,but now it's looking more likely to be Nathaniel Chamolah. Isn't he the captain of England under 18's or something ?

he a centre back aswell?

Miami, this bullshit bingo machine you have, is it one of them old fashioned turny cage ones or a new fangled digital machine?

no bullshit bingo here baby......................like ive mentioned,i along with other trades work on a lot of footballers houses and get juicy bits of gossip. one client in the not so distant is a favourite of yours. can't name names but he's a retried footballer,successfully making his way as a pundit :glare:

no bullshit bingo here baby......................like ive mentioned,i along with other trades work on a lot of footballers houses and get juicy bits of gossip. one client in the not so distant is a favourite of yours. can't name names but he's a retried footballer,successfully making his way as a pundit :glare:

rumour is that underneath the lift in his house someone has written bwfc