Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Forest 2

Ratwhite

Coyle doesn't do himself any favours does he?

Crying out for at least one left footed player on the left flank.

Kev caused their back 4 all sorts of problems.

Eagles and Lee played well.

Mills fucked up royally in the build up to their second.

I haven't followed much championship football prior to this season but even I know Luis McGugan can hit a cracking shot. Why we gave him so much time I've no idea.

Oh, and his other half said I was annoying her,amanaged to get my self in the posh seats, slated mills for 45 minutes then some split arse decided to lash out at me, turns out she was with him :-)

you should of wanked in your hand and smeared it all over her face.

Mills had a bad game....but Ream was just as bad at Burnley. Serious central defence problems....sooner Wheater fit the better.

Swansea have signed Sung-yeung from Celtic, ending their interest in Mark Davies apparently.

Kevin Davies, Eagles and Chungy our best players tonight...Andrews did a job too

we really are very average....

so frustratingly slow...

everytime forest went forward you fear the worst...

mills and mears are pooh...

taking sordell off lost our impotence ...

it needs massive improvements if we are to seriously challenge ...

Why do we want to be impotent?

Watched it on tv in Spain , This is my view:

Bogdan Steady but does not seem to organise the back four.

Mears needs games to get up to speed but a long way to go, Steinson twice the player.

Ricketts thought he did ok and added a forward threat.

Mills needs more match practice but Ream is a better player for me.

Knight playing at his level and did ok but another defender who does not talk or organise enough for me.

Mark Davies waste of talent he needs a rocket up his arse not nearly involved enough but he could be the difference and I still have faith in his ability.

Andrews seems to be sacrificed in the defensive role but not nearly good enough I'm not impressed.

Chung yong you can see his class and l am hoping we continue to persevere while he gets himself up to match fitness.

Kev Davies best player for 1 hour anonymous after, needs to be used sparingly.

Sordell did very little for me but the great finish was hopefully the sign of things to come.

Adobe piss fuckin poor if that's best he can muster send him back I expect much much more from a supposedly promising young player.

Looking at our style as a team we don't press when we don't have the ball and when we do have the ball there is not enough urgency desire or tempo we still do not look fit enough but we have a long season to correct that, we also seem to be stuck in between the lump it to KD and trying to play on the floor, my view is we have the players to get it down and play it and only if that fails we can resort to KD and long ball for last 20 minutes, this would preserve and protect KD for the season and for me on the deck is where we should be looking to open up these very average championship teams.

Owen Coyle and backroom team body language very poor, organisation poor. I am sure he will not get this team promoted and I feel it's just a question of when not if, I hope I'm horribly wrong and he makes me eat my words.

In finishing we need a tried and trusted old dog of war in the middle of the park I don't think Spearing is the answer.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

mears was shite

davies k should've come off with 20 to go

petrov should've got a run in place of davies k or lee

mills is dodgy but i'd persevere for a bit

eagles is one of the best in this league

we will go up automatically

that is all