Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Forest 2

Ratwhite

Thought we played well second half, but not surprisingly were looking shagged towards the end. As above it was calling out for petrov to come on and rip em a new one down the left.

We desperately need someone to sit in front of the back 4 and protect, but then we knew that weeks ago. We certainly cant wait for Stu Holden to return.

Quite enjoyed last night as match-going experiences go, atmosphere was pretty good second half in my corner of the North Lower, theres less people there than last season but the ones that were there were making a decent racket

I get the feeling we're in the sort of division where the majority of the teams are very similar to eachother and it will only take one or two quality players to turn it on to make one side stand out from the rest.

Results not brilliant so far, but Im enjoying it!

With 20 min left, petrov had to come on. He didn't even warm up.

Mr coyle, I just don't understand you at times.

The only one warming up for the last 20 mins or so was Ream, briefly joined by Alonso. had Coyle no intention of making a game-changing attacking substitution???

Not being his biggest fan but I have some sympathy for Mavies. He spent half the game watching the ball getting kicked over his head, waaay too much long stuff. It's like we can't make our mind and get caught between two options. Some needs to grow some bollocks and decide what style we are playing and what they expect of the players. We seem caught between 2 brands of football and losing direction.