Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jay Spearing Signs Season Long Loan

captainmed

where've you been, dids?

Hi, I mentioned my absence in the Gartside grow a pair thread, just never really felt like signing in, Bolton make me annoyed and the start we've had just brings back memories of us being poor last season also, but nothings being done abut it, instead of new players, get a new manager and new staff.

Hi, I mentioned my absence in the Gartside grow a pair thread, just never really felt like signing in, Bolton make me annoyed and the start we've had just brings back memories of us being poor last season also, but nothings being done abut it, instead of new players, get a new manager and new staff.

well, welcome back

Hi, I mentioned my absence in the Gartside grow a pair thread, just never really felt like signing in, Bolton make me annoyed and the start we've had

just brings back memories of us being poor last

season also, but nothings being done abut it, instead of new players, get a new manager and

new staff.

Bludy el dids, I wish you were around when I thought nicky brookman was a world beater on his debut!

well, welcome back

Thanks, wasn't that long really.

Back to Spearing, from what I've seen, he's not a good player and that's not because he's not the sort of player to do tricks or has good technique/flair or have compilation videos on YouTube, he's just average, not sure how we fit him and Andrews in the same team if K.Davies plays and we stay with 4-4-2.

Really uninspiring, but in the same way as the likes of McCann, Cohen etc it's not for their footballing ability, it's the physical side and having more graft/steel etc. if we stay 4-4-2 and Andrews and Spearing both play, the only player that I can see being dropped is M.Davies and M.Davies has more talent than most Prem midfielders let alone Spearing.

Thanks, wasn't that long really.

Back to Spearing, from what I've seen, he's not a good player and that's not because he's not the sort of player to do tricks or has good technique/flair or have compilation videos on YouTube, he's just average, not sure how we fit him and Andrews in the same team if K.Davies plays and we stay with 4-4-2.

Really uninspiring, but in the same way as the likes of McCann, Cohen etc it's not for their footballing ability, it's the physical side and having more graft/steel etc. if we stay 4-4-2 and Andrews and Spearing both play, the only player that I can see being dropped is M.Davies and M.Davies has more talent than most Prem midfielders let alone Spearing.

Cohen would be OK for us now

Wonder why OC let him go?