Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Evertonian In Peace

Miller

Ok I know the title says in peace and I will probably not get any but I'm think skinned :lol:. I'm a season ticket holder at Goodison, however from Bolton and my dad and 2 cousins are season ticket holders at the reebok so got a soft spot for the whites even going to a few games a season with the old man. Lots of mates who are Bolton supporters so hoping you boys come straight back up. I know will get some banter coming my way due to the history of the two clubs but gonna hang around.

Did I not read that on another thread then?

I was on the Hillsbrough thread mate but I was not directed to this site by yesterday's comments on here. I joined the forum yesterday and one of the first threads I read was the hillsborough thread to which I though some of the comments where appalling.

• Site Supporter

Ok I know the title says in peace and I will probably not get any but I'm think skinned ::lol::. I'm a season ticket holder at Goodison, however from Bolton and my dad and 2 cousins are season ticket holders at the reebok so got a soft spot for the whites even going to a few games a season with the old man. Lots of mates who are Bolton supporters so hoping you boys come straight back up. I know will get some banter coming my way due to the history of the two clubs but gonna hang around.

Already got our quota of Evertonians.

Fuck off.

Is that not allowed mate, just cause I'm from Bolton I have to support Bolton.

do what you want

but why would you want to support Everton?

Why would you not want to support your local club?

Is that not allowed mate, just cause I'm from Bolton I have to support Bolton.

Fuck yes! Why don't all you lot get that? I honestly don't get how somebody can walk around in the town they are from with anything other than the hometowns shirt on and not feel like a cunt.

I know anybody before the age of 12 should not be wearing a shirt but you get my drift.

I honestly don't get how somebody can walk around in the town they are from with anything other than the hometowns shirt on and not feel like a cunt.

Its quite easy actually.

And I was born a cunt anyway.

Edited by gonzo

I could back track but I stand by what I said, although I am sure you knew the kind of folk I was referring too.

:D I know mate,I know...

Bolton folk have always questioned why I support Bolton but come from Blackpool...the truth is,I didnt have a choice in the matter!

Pablo will may of had the predicament and will agree here,but being a supporter of a 'different' club at school(especially Bolton around here) along with getting me into a lot of scrapes,it made me stronger and more obsessed in defending the name of Bolton!..Even though I was born and bred Blackpool,in a Blackpool school! It got to the stage nobody would say fuck all to me,in my year anyway!

Remember a lad two years above me spitting on my 1995 Reebok Bolton coat,I flew at him like a knob and pasted all over the gym steps!

Happy days...

edit...no balls,my whole family is from Bolton and 90% of em still live there...my dad lived all over Bolton as my grandad ran pubs,last stop farnworth,my mum was from Halliwell.

Edited by gonzo

edit...no balls,my whole family is from Bolton and 90% of em still live there...my dad lived all over Bolton as my grandad ran pubs,last stop farnworth,my mum was from Halliwell.

I know. So you have a reason. & the first time you call me mate will be the last, sweetcheeks x