Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Birmingham 2 Bwfc 1

Ratwhite

I had a neutral with me last night, his thoughts were that we played alright and we're by far and away the better team.

Central defence dragged all over the show by Marlon King, though Mills won every header that came his way

Mark Davies may as well not have bothered turning out, contributed just about zero

Eagles was the only player with any real passion and I thought was our best player by a mile

Kevin Davies was blowing out of his arse and N'Gog did alright until 30 yards from goal

Spearing came and sat with the fans in the second half which I thought was a decent touch and I am guessing it was Alonso's family sat if front of us second half, be great if players showed even just 5% of their passion

Thought Petrov made a difference, amazing what a left winger on the left wing can do to the balance of a team!

• Site Supporter

From what ivecseen this season, I don't actually have an issue with the performances as a whole on any the players on the pitch (a couple of individual mistakes aside)

I do have a problem with the lack if basic organisation when defending. It's basically non existant, that's plain to see.

From what ivecseen this season, I don't actually have an issue with the performances as a whole on any the players on the pitch (a couple of individual mistakes aside)

I do have a problem with the lack if basic organisation when defending. It's basically non existant, that's plain to see.

Bluddy exactly!

That is the exact point. There isnt anyone whos had poor performances.*

*The only 2 i would say have been 5hite is lee and mears, and they are recovering from broken legs. M Davies just doesnt know where the f*ck to play.

Spoke to a mate of mine last night who's a steward at Brum, we had 321 fans down there. He reckoned we deserved a point. Also said Coyle seemed to be ranting all 2nd half but couldn't get his message across to the players.

We are a rudderless ship at the moment

Did he tell you in a Ted Rogers stylee?

Edited by no balls