Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Pricks Are Back

miamiwhite

Smackheads and con artists trying to sell ''gold'' at the petrol stations.

One was totally in my face at the Shell garage on Lower Bridgeman Street. I told him to get out of my space or I would douse the cunt in petrol and set him alight.

Be careful out there ladies in particular

What on earth are you talking about? I've never heard of this, is it a Bolton ghetto thing?

the motorway services con or the rats at the petrol stations in town ? I thought they'd gone away,but are now hassling people on a regular basis. They're near Bromwich St,so could be a local thing

Had that a couple of weeks back at a retail park in Reading.

Lad pulls up in BMW, suited and booted with a back seat full of watches saying he was sales rep and had the RRP price list with him.

Nearly parted with £80 for someting that looked decent but he shot off when I looked on the phone on line. £6.99 on line the cheeky bastard!

Had that a couple of weeks back at a retail park in Reading.

Lad pulls up in BMW, suited and booted with a back seat full of watches saying he was sales rep and had the RRP price list with him.

Nearly parted with £80 for someting that looked decent but he shot off when I looked on the phone on line. £6.99 on line the cheeky bastard!

I got done by one of these chaps years ago. Fake Cockney accent an all. £40 I paid, I was only 18.

• Members

I bought 3 'leather' jackets for £100 when I was about 20 yrs old from a salesman who was "on his way home from an exhibition with surplus stock"

At the time I was well chuffed at getting a really good deal knocking him down from £250, especially as the rrp on each of the jackets was over £100 anyway.

'Twas odd that after a couple of days they no longer smelled of leather.

I'll join the naive tit rollcall, I got done when I was sixteen, paid some c*nt £20 for a 'gold' chain - must have been sprayed with sommat to make it 'feel' real - stiff (ooer!). I was f*cking gutted when I went to cash in - burning a path directly to the Gold bloke in the Market Hall, he revealed my mistake with one drop of Hydrochloric. The cheeky bastard (the gold chain lad) was on the same 'pitch' (Victoria Square) when I was passing through the next day, why I didn't lamp him there and then I'll never know (probably because it was a busy Friday afternoon when Town wasn't a Ghost Town). You live and learn...

Well, you'd think so :) Cut to about seven years ago, I was walking up Portland Street, muntered, after a night out, some bloke in a doorway smoking a spliff with skunk-smoke billowing everywhere beckoned me over - asked if I wanted owt, I didn't need much persuasion to hand over £10 for a fat sealer of herbal cigarette flavouring (which I neither smoke nor purchase anymore, Ossifers ;)). When I got on the train, headed to the bog to roll a herbal cigarette for the walk home - there was a meagre twig of the real stuff, the rest was leaves/twigs scrunched up (as in Autumn tree leaves from the trees/floor). Wanker - I was more annoyed at myself, I should've known he'd be a c*nt as he was white. I also wondered what he'd have done if I'd decided to skin-up there and then in the doorway?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I also wondered what he'd have done if I'd decided to skin-up there and then in the doorway?

He'd have offered you a spliff from his own stock and told you to save your own.

Easy con trick. That's how they sell the snide fags abroad.

Well at least I'd have got a spliffs worth! Like I mentioned, my thinking processes were a bit befuddled at the time. :blink:

I'd made successful, well, satisfactory, transactions on Portland before - all the kosher lads happened to be black. Then some whitey scrote breaks trust and ruins it for everyone...:)