Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Andrews

L/H White

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Or Sordell perhaps? All said more in hope than expectation....!

Going off Dougie's one in, one out policy I'd assumed Sordell = Moritz, therefore Andrews = Spearing.

I have a sneaky feeling we're stuck with Mears.  Just need someone to stump up some money for Mills.

Going off Dougie's one in, one out policy I'd assumed Sordell = Moritz, therefore Andrews = Spearing.

I have a sneaky feeling we're stuck with Mears.  Just need someone to stump up some money for Mills.

Wonder is Leeds selling McCormack to Boro/Blackpool would give them the money to buy Mills?

Funny as I was expecting big things from him. My Father in Law is a season ticket holder at The Hawthorns and he was fuming when they let him go.

Just doesn't work out for some players at some clubs I guess. Don't dislike the guy, never acted like a petulant that or owt!

• Moderators

Been unlucky Andrews. Came with decent form from the World Cup /euros which ever it was, then the injury plus coyle dragged him down.

Good luck to him at Brighton

agreed

he's become something of a scapegoat for the coyle regime

you don't really last as long as he has if you can't play

Been disappointed in him - saw him for Ipswich and WBA and thought he'd be a good'un in this league but it hasn't come off what with injury and mismanagement.

Like Mears/Ream, once the idiots get their teeth into you then you're never going to stand much of a chance.

I too have to admit, I was expecting more from him. But my optomism was dreadfully misplaced. Very, very poor. Often embarrassingly so. When one has a downer on a player you tend to scrutinise their performances. Brings nowt to the team.

It reinstates the opinions of many fans that he has gone. Good riddance.

What are Brighton thinking? Thought they were a decent side?