Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It's Confirmed The Fa Are Clueless

Mounts Kipper

I wonder how many England fans who are fuming about this never had any intention of buying a ticket?

Me for one but we have enough fans to fill the stadium without any doubt to give them nearly 25% of the stadium is utter lunacy I fear the amount of fans from Poland will give them a massive lift.

• Members

If we play as we can/should then it shouldn't matter.

'Kinell, we've slipped up enough times in these sort of games where the away fans have been sparse.

Anyway, I actually think it should create a fantastic atmosphere and will inspire the England fans to create far more noise than they normally would. The England players should respond to this.

4-0 to En-gur-land.

Me for one but we have enough fans to fill the stadium without any doubt to give them nearly 25% of the stadium is utter lunacy I fear the amount of fans from Poland will give them a massive lift.

So many live here, how could we have stopped them buying a ticket?

Edited by boltondiver

:D

Top bloke. Always liked him.

Reckon I'm in an overwhelming minority though.

Im the same mate,don't get the shit he gets.

Seems pretty down to earth to me.

Used to watch him on working lunch in my college years!

Plus he's knows what frank lampards mrs fanny tastes like.

• Moderators

The FA have been mithering me for weeks to buy tickets for this. I think folk were more interested in the Scotch game.

We played Poland at OT for a WC qualifier in 05 and they were all over the place, so you can't even blame the cockneys.

• Members

Lets see if were all as generous after the game if we dont get the win required. 

If we don't win then anyone blaming our non-qualification on the amount of Polish fans at Wembley really is scraping the bottom of the excuses barrel.

If we haven't sold out the day before a game you can't blame the FA giving Poland more tickets.

Hopefully it will be a kick up the arse for some England fans who will miss out to get their tickets earlier, as no doubt everyone will be claiming they wanted to go but now can't.

The thing is, they would have got tickets anyway so it makes sense to put them altogether. It's no different to England in Oz for the ashes. As for Chiles, it's ridiculous that he's had to apologise. A friendly dig at his Polish builders and people get offended. It's nonsense!

No generosity about it, they are more bothered about it than we are. Even though it's a nothing game for them. Blame our shit support.

The one thing you can't accuse England of is 'shit support'. I would imagine that we're one of the best supported teams in the world, home or abroad.