Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Beggars In Bolton

Happy Wanderer

• Members

This artical pretty much sums it up

http://www.migrationwatchuk.co.uk/pressArticle/83

Good article that. Just wait til the 'R-word' wielders cotton on. You'll be for it, Danny.

I have told people before that immigration played a part (only a bit part but it was something we discussed) in our decision to accept an offer to move to Oz. That was in 1988 so it took a fair while before some others 'voted with their feet'.

Before the righteous majority jump up on their fucking orange boxes, we are just watching 'Bradford: City of Dreams' down here and, as a devoted Conservative, fantastic to see the industry and job creation on display from Pakistani (can I say that?) immigrants who appear to have assimilated and grasped a fair chunk of the British way of life and are making valuable contributions to the economy.

Enkhanz a prime example and we were well impressed by the bloke exporting fish and chips to India!

• Members

I gave a beggar a bottle of 8% red wine someone gave me as an Xmas tip the other week.

He said in all his years of begging this is the first time someone has actually given him what he wants. Haha

8???  I'm surprised he didn't throw it back at you.

A couple of years back I'd just got a burger and chips in Manchester, after a night out, and the bus driver (fucking replacement bus, because of shit trains) wouldn't let me on with it.  I spied a tramp, ran over and offered it to him.  He said, "No thanks".

I'm not sure I'd take open food from a stranger too of I was homeless. I'd imagine they get meals from shelters plus I'd'be scared some wag had put something into it. Then again I probably can't imagine what they must go through.

I've given packets of butties before now in the city centre and that's always been accepted.

8???  I'm surprised he didn't throw it back at you.

A couple of years back I'd just got a burger and chips in Manchester, after a night out, and the bus driver (fucking replacement bus, because of shit trains) wouldn't let me on with it.  I spied a tramp, ran over and offered it to him.  He said, "No thanks".

He probably thought you'd laced it with Rohypnol and wanted to bum him.

Good article that. Just wait til the 'R-word' wielders cotton on. You'll be for it, Danny.

I have told people before that immigration played a part (only a bit part but it was something we discussed) in our decision to accept an offer to move to Oz. That was in 1988 so it took a fair while before some others 'voted with their feet'.

Before the righteous majority jump up on their fucking orange boxes, we are just watching 'Bradford: City of Dreams' down here and, as a devoted Conservative, fantastic to see the industry and job creation on display from Pakistani (can I say that?) immigrants who appear to have assimilated and grasped a fair chunk of the British way of life and are making valuable contributions to the economy.

Enkhanz a prime example and we were well impressed by the bloke exporting fish and chips to India!

i would love to take the family to somewhere like Oz get out of this shit hole of a country.