Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Southport

scallywell

Newcastle tomorrow for me, my dad and my lad. Angle of the North, Baltic Bridge (which I help design/build), Tyne Bridge, Station with beers stops.

Many thanks to "White on Tyne" for the heads up, top lad. ;)

Edited by C86

Newcastle tomorrow for me, my dad and my lad. Angle of the North, Baltic Bridge (which I help design/build), Tyne Bridge, Station with beers stops.

Many thanks to "White on Tyne" for the heads up, top lad. ;)

I'm in Jawdee land tomorrow too!

Theres a real ale bar and shop at the bottom end of Lord Street near the roundabout. Just past Volare the little Italian restaurant (which is also spot on).

I was in both of those last Saturday.

There's a phone app for discount at the Inn Beer Shop too.

Yes thanks for those Blackpool offers but got something on the following Sunday at 10.30am and not sure the wanderersways annual piss up is a good idea,should be a cracking day,scalllywell will be making an appearance next year,show you boys how It's done

Yes thanks for those Blackpool offers but got something on the following Sunday at 10.30am and not sure the wanderersways annual piss up is a good idea,should be a cracking day,scalllywell will be making an appearance next year,show you boys how It's done

Will take summert to knock Jazza and Waddy off the perch.

Will take summert to knock Jazza and Waddy off the perch.

I met you a few year back pre season at Morecambe in that club on that caravan park,I mentioned a few names of here and you said I am Leigh white, dont know if you remember,I think you had just been in the lakes