Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

1 Hour 25 Minutes

globaldiver

I'll tell you the problem with Britains Motorways, Dick heads, that's what. Move the fuck over when you have overtaken someone else, don't sit in the middle lane for another 10 miles, cunts the lot of them.

Dicks darting in at the last minute, causing every other bastard to brake hard.

I drove around Holland last week, most motorways are 2 lanes, as soon as they have passed they shift over, not one traffic jam was I stuck in. Morning, Noon or night.

Mrs has just asked if I can start later one day next month so she can attend a half day course in Wilmslow starting at 9. She said she was getting picked up at half 7 from Horwich.

Am I right in thinking she's fuck all chance of getting there on time leaving that late?

Me too. I either leave at 6.30 or at 8.45. Not worth bothering in between those times as it will take 2-3 times longer.

That's the same for most places in the country to some extent.

I leave Marple at 7. In my spot for 7:40ish.

Leave after 7:20...forget it.

Tonight City are on. And it's a dreaded Tuesday. So I'm going to do a few extra bits instead of sitting in stationary traffic. Then when I leave it'll be a breeze

Mrs has just asked if I can start later one day next month so she can attend a half day course in Wilmslow starting at 9. She said she was getting picked up at half 7 from Horwich.

Am I right in thinking she's fuck all chance of getting there on time leaving that late?

Can't comment on the Atherton route but I think she hasn't got a fucking prayer

That's a 7am job that, minimum!!

M6 has been a fucking nightmare

I get on M6 southbound at 7.45 at charlock Richard services and get to M56 at circa 9am -

Wilmslow would be another 30 minutes at that time and she still needs to get to the M6

Tell her to get a hot air balloon

Edited by birch-chorley

Talked about getting the train last night, but apparently they are full with people cheesed off with the drive.

Next up we are letting the councils run the NHS locally.

Don't get ill

Edited by boltondiver

She will be lucky to have passed the Trafford Centre by 9

Talked about getting the train last night, but apparently they are full with people cheesed off with the drive.

Don't get ill

And as I mentioned a while ago;  apparently getting public transport full of pissed off drivers was actually a "plan"!

And as I mentioned a while ago; apparently getting public transport full of pissed off drivers was actually a "plan"!

Carrot and stick without the carrot

Bullying cunts

• Moderators

Don't get ill

i think that needs it own thread

fcuk me