Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

5 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'd be amazed if Brum don't get a points deduction & a substantial fine. 

Your as bad as Gary fucking Neville

They always blame the club - its the idiots who are to blame

Just like the knife crime they are blaming the police when its druggie fackers from africa who are the problem and no deterant 

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It's a difficult one, but clubs are held responsible aren't they.

Doubt it, the person will be held criminally responsible. If it was multiple people, poor response, negligence then maybe but how can you stop that incident in the defined controls? 

• Site Supporter
Just now, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They always blame the club - its the idiots why are to blame

Just like the knife crime they are blaming the police when its druggie fackers from africa who are the problem and no deterant 

I didn't blame the club you cock, I just said what I expected to happen... hence quoting Heysel. 

1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I didn't blame the club you cock, I just said what I expected to happen... hence quoting Heysel. 

apologies but had just read that cock Nevilles response

Saying they should make them play behind closed doors for 10 games and a heavy fine to the club

3 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They always blame the club - its the idiots who are to blame

It has a lot to do with the club. Stewards are suppose to stop this thing going on. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

apologies but had just read that cock Nevilles response

Saying they should make them play behind closed doors for 10 games and a heavy fine to the club

No probs mate, I think it's wrong the club should suffer but a statement of intent has to be made... That said I doubt it would deter utter weapons like that shithead.  Hope he gets 5 yrs in a cell with a psychopathic Villa fan. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Doubt it, the person will be held criminally responsible. If it was multiple people, poor response, negligence then maybe but how can you stop that incident in the defined controls? 

In legal terms the individual is clearly responsible. However, as stated elsewhere, within fa/league rules, there is responsibility on clubs too.

As I stated above, at times I think this is harsh, as the dick head was determined to get on, and it's clearly incredibly difficult to completely prevent such behaviour.

49 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Oops indeed.

Re the goal celebration; I always wonder why stewards/coppers pile in when a player celebrates with his fans. Just step back and keep a watch out surely?

Half these stewards just love a bit of power, I'm amazed none of them haven't been whacked by a player who they've tried to stop celebrating.

As for the pillock today. A lifetime ban from the ground and a likely prison sentence.