Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Throwing the doll out the pram is hardly the way to solve things.

If the club goes into administration, he won't get anywhere as much as he's looking for.

Put yourself in his shoes: your family is getting abuse, all while you're losing millions funding the club those abusers sypport.

As he says, he's more than happy to sell, but, if no one is making a proper offer then what should he do.

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Put yourself in his shoes: your family is getting abuse, all while you're losing millions funding the club those abusers sypport.

As he says, he's more than happy to sell, but, if no one is making a proper offer then what should he do.

I think it’s fair game to call him out tbf. Abuse is different but he’s charging a fucking arm and a leg to go and watch a shite team in a catchment area benefit of mega money.

These numpties need to look at why they get involved. 

If it’s for financial gain then they are clearly daft as the percentages are so slim.

If it’s a play toy then reap what you sew.

• Members
12 minutes ago, tomski said:

I think it’s fair game to call him out tbf. Abuse is different but he’s charging a fucking arm and a leg to go and watch a shite team in a catchment area benefit of mega money.

If it’s for financial gain then they are clearly daft as the percentages are so slim.

Also got them a points deduction over the accounts 

Well if I was losing £2m a week I’d be pretty pissed too if the benefactors were complaining and giving me and my family abuse. Wednesday are a huge club and need an owner who can take them back to the top half of the PL where they deserve to be. That takes money and commitment and a genuine owner. There have been numerous fall outs with Chansiri so I think it’s probably time he did sell up and leave. Given Wednesdays size and history I should have thought there would be a number of interested parties if the likes of Burnley, Brentford and Bournemouth are anything to go by.

9 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Well if I was losing £2m a week I’d be pretty pissed too if the benefactors were complaining and giving me and my family abuse. Wednesday are a huge club and need an owner who can take them back to the top half of the PL where they deserve to be. That takes money and commitment and a genuine owner. There have been numerous fall outs with Chansiri so I think it’s probably time he did sell up and leave. Given Wednesdays size and history I should have thought there would be a number of interested parties if the likes of Burnley, Brentford and Bournemouth are anything to go by.

I get all that but surely some responsibility lies with yourself if you have positioned it at a £2m loss a week business. You can’t be surprised no one is falling over themselves to take it on.

The bloke at Reading supposedly wants £60m. Moonman

52 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Not sure they deserve top half of prem with a shit hole of a ground to start with

• Site Supporter
23 hours ago, tomski said:

As he says, by all means fans can have their say. That is a million miles from abusing someone's family.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

City losing, as are Utd.

Luton ahead st Everton!

Unbelievable results today.

Preston's record went up the swanny, dismantled by the Baggies, Wigan lost again and the Huns got rogered in Aberdeen.

Edited by Wanderlust