Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

So erm... @Leyther_Matt does that bloke you're sparring with on Twitter really not know that's actually Escape To Victory he's referencing? 😂

Had to mute him in the end. Top order irony impairment. Apparently I’m a Nazi for pointing out that John Wark and Pelé aren’t war heroes. 

• Members
4 hours ago, L/H White said:

proper damp 

he'll deliver the lot 

Of course he will. Find out the price for the quad and I'll give you 10 points more than the best you can find. Minimum bet 100 quid.

Are we on?

59 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Blackpool signed Ashley Fletcher.

Always liked the look of him but never quite got going.

Was on the books with us as a yoof

No but a Bolton fan.

30 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I go regularly, i love their passion for their club. Their last two home games were sold out at just under 30,000. Which is incredible for what is 3rd division football. Hope their on the way back to La Liga.

40 minutes ago, bolty58 said:
6 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

I go regularly, i love their passion for their club. Their last two home games were sold out at just under 30,000. Which is incredible for what is 3rd division football. Hope their on the way back to La Liga.

I've been been oddly invested in it all season. Welsh lad who used to watch Colls quite a bit when he lived in Salford now lives in Marbella and goes everywhere watching Malaga. Been some journey, in all senses. 

21 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I've been been oddly invested in it all season. Welsh lad who used to watch Colls quite a bit when he lived in Salford now lives in Marbella and goes everywhere watching Malaga. Been some journey, in all senses. 

Thousands of fans welcomed the team back to Malaga airport at 5.30 am this morning.

• Members
6 hours ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Me too mate. Been to the Rosaleda a few times. Great club - passion, yes - the perfect word.