Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It's Official

Gonk

LW is a deviant.

Sexual Fantasies: Threesomes Are Normal, Golden Showers Not So Much

Fantasizing about sex with two women is common but fantasizing about being urinated on - called a golden shower - is not.

That's just one of the findings from a research project on sexual deviation undertaken by scholars at Institut universitaire en santé mentale de Montréal and Institut Philippe-Pinel de Montréal.

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/sexual_fantasies_threesomes_are_normal_golden_showers_not_so_much-148168

did you not mishear & it was he's a big cock?

This was the topic of conversation in my local after a ad on Vintage TV for a new programme about ladyboys over in Thailand.

Back to pissing on people, young mums used to dab baby piss on their faces, apparently it's good for the complection and it's good for skin on your feet too I'm told. Get slashed on, it's the future :)

I was having a piss t'other morning whilst the Mrs was brushing her teeth, bent over the sink. The bog and the sink are adjacent. when id finished shook my cock in her direction and she got a few drops on her face haha. Expecting world war 3 as soon as id done it, she just sort of laughed it off. Maybe she's into this kind of thing??

• Site Supporter

I was having a piss t'other morning whilst the Mrs was brushing her teeth, bent over the sink. The bog and the sink are adjacent. when id finished shook my cock in her direction and she got a few drops on her face haha. Expecting world war 3 as soon as id done it, she just sort of laughed it off. Maybe she's into this kind of thing??

Wake her up tomorrow by having your big, frothy morning piss all over her head.

If she starts flicking her bean, you know what's what.

It also says blokes want to bum other straight blokes.

Anyone owning up to that one?

I think 'anal sex among heterosexuals' meant self defining straight men bumming girls.

Even if; you pretend it's a girl, they don't push back, you claim not to be one yourself (a gaylord), you've both been in prison for about two minutes, it's a tranny etc. anal sex among men is still classed a homosexual behaviour.

They've had to make a new classification MWHSWM, because so many 'straight' blokes were bumming all over the place yet recoiled at the term 'gay'.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

tell me her name

she may be on my list :D