Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Town Centre Latest

Smiley

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Muslim friend of mine owns a property near Bolton golf club worth around £2.5mill

Technically, is that now a Muslim area?

Do you have a picture of you, at his house? - thought not, you're just making it up, to mask your racism. I reckon Johnny has a point 

Edited by Sweep

39 minutes ago, Spider said:

What’s a Muslim area?

Do they have a sign outside their house that says they’re rayguns?

If it’s a wealth thing, bear in mind a Muslim friend of mine owns a property near Bolton golf club worth around £2.5mill

Technically, is that now a Muslim area?

You talk absolute shite. You know damn well what I’m talking about. Ok then would you house hunt around bottom of Deane and daubhill were it’s 90 odd percent asian!

18 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Fucking hell there's some not rights out there.

Demanding photos of folk to prove they're not racist whilst spouting some of the most racist bollocks this site has seen in ages.

I’ll admit I’d rather live amongst people of the same colour and similar traditions as me. What is wrong with that? 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Johnny1990 said:

You talk absolute shite. You know damn well what I’m talking about. Ok then would you house hunt around bottom of Deane and daubhill were it’s 90 odd percent asian!

We’ve moved from Muslim to Asian.

Make your mind up.

Just so I know though, if I buy a house next door to a Muslim/Asian, does that mean I live in a Muslim/Asian area?

You seem dreadfully upset.

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

We’ve moved from Muslim to Asian.

Make your mind up.

Just so I know though, if I buy a house next door to a Muslim/Asian, does that mean I live in a Muslim/Asian area?

You seem dreadfully upset.

Why are you making this hard? You know damn fucking well what I mean. And I’ll answer for you. No you wouldn’t because you want to around similar minded folk. Nowt wrong with that but stop being a pussy and trying look PC on this forum. Grow some bollocks ffs

3 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

I’ll admit I’d rather live amongst people of the same colour and similar traditions as me. What is wrong with that? 

It's odd that that factors in to your choice of living space.

Only thing me and my next door neighbours have in common is skin colour, no common interests at all. Doesn't mean we don't get along.

Having spent time living in various council/rental estates I've lived alongside folk from all walks of life. Biggest pain in the arse was an Irish fella Paddy who was an alcoholic and had screaming arguments with his alcoholic mates at half 2 in the morning. Best was my old flat mate Leki from Nigeria mainly coz his sister used to visit and cook some belting food.

The race of my neighbours would have no impact on my choice of house if I was ever to move. Certainly didn't when I moved in to the current place 11yrs ago.

3 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

It's odd that that factors in to your choice of living space.

Only thing me and my next door neighbours have in common is skin colour, no common interests at all. Doesn't mean we don't get along.

Having spent time living in various council/rental estates I've lived alongside folk from all walks of life. Biggest pain in the arse was an Irish fella Paddy who was an alcoholic and had screaming arguments with his alcoholic mates at half 2 in the morning. Best was my old flat mate Leki from Nigeria mainly coz his sister used to visit and cook some belting food.

The race of my neighbours would have no impact on my choice of house if I was ever to move. Certainly didn't when I moved in to the current place 11yrs ago.

Frank I reckon you’re a good sort but please spare me the I wouldn’t mind living in a Muslim populated town given a choice. 

1 minute ago, Johnny1990 said:

Frank I reckon you’re a good sort but please spare me the I wouldn’t mind living in a Muslim populated town given a choice. 

At what point did a town become "Muslim populated" is there a certain percentage that is the tipping point?