Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Can’t really be bothered in arguing if you resort to personal insults. It usually means the person is either irrationally angry or just insecure in themselves.

But either way the point still stands.

Haha...how ironic with the insults you usually throw......forgotten your ID have you ?

You can’t be arsed arguing because you can’t face facts which I always batter you with.....now, please piss off haha...

Haha...how ironic with the insults you usually throw......forgotten your ID have you ?

You can’t be arsed arguing because you can’t face facts which I always batter you with.....now, please piss off haha...

You haven’t brought a single fact. The claim was that children were routinely separated from their parents at the border. They weren’t. Only if there was an identified child protection issue or if the parents were charged with a crime and jailed temporarily.

Trump’s zero tolerance policy introduced the need to routinely separate all children from their parents. The numbers tell the story.

Those are the facts.

Without any insults. Not hard.

You haven’t brought a single fact. The claim was that children were routinely separated from their parents at the border. They weren’t. Only if there was an identified child protection issue or if the parents were charged with a crime and jailed temporarily.

Trump’s zero tolerance policy introduced the need to routinely separate all children from their parents. The numbers tell the story.

Those are the facts.

Without any insults. Not hard.

Check the link I put up. Not hard.

Now..I’m busy, catch you later.

so you don't like snoops how about Bloomberg

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-17-14/trump-says-border-policy-mirrors-obama-s-denigrates-immigration

If Obama separated kids from there parents ( which he didn't) but say he did , did he then lock them up in cages or is that just Trump thing, also some one brought kids being remove from criminals in the UK and  put into foster home , (I assume that was after we lock them up in cages), also the HSS head guy spoke in front of congress and told them all it took a couple of key clicks and they would be able to find them , it turns out even the HHS cant even do those two key clicks, they have now resorted to DNA testing because they don't know which child belong to which adult and they also don't know if those adults have already been deported. Do you also know they have been make kids of under 5 go unaccompanied to the immigration judge without a lawyer, a 5 year old who cant speak the langues  and as no idea want a judge or lawyer is , is supposed to represent themselves in a court of law .

so you don't like snoops how about Bloomberg

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-17-14/trump-says-border-policy-mirrors-obama-s-denigrates-immigration

If Obama separated kids from there parents ( which he didn't) but say he did , did he then lock them up in cages or is that just Trump thing, also some one brought kids being remove from criminals in the UK and  put into foster home , (I assume that was after we lock them up in cages), also the HSS head guy spoke in front of congress and told them all it took a couple of key clicks and they would be able to find them , it turns out even the HHS cant even do those two key clicks, they have now resorted to DNA testing because they don't know which child belong to which adult and they also don't know if those adults have already been deported. Do you also know they have been make kids of under 5 go unaccompanied to the immigration judge without a lawyer, a 5 year old who cant speak the langues  and as no idea want a judge or lawyer is , is supposed to represent themselves in a court of law .

M

You say with some confidence That Obama didn't separate kids from their parents, of the 3 million deported during obamas reign (the most under any president) are you that naive to say that none of them were separated from their kids?

Also have you got pictures of these kids in cages? I have just looked online and when you read into them and the history of the pictures many of them were taken in 2104.....now I maybe wrong here but I'm pretty sure Trump wasn't in power then.

He's a couple of links for you

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/these-photos-of-detained-children-have-just-gone-viral-but-all-is-not-as-it-seems/news-story/272fd60100e8a91957a9259013c33342

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-immigrant-children-in-cages/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/28/illegal-immigrants-cages-photo-2014-enrages-libera/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31782/activists-spread-shocking-photo-immigrant-child-james-barrett

M

You say with some confidence That Obama didn't separate kids from their parents, of the 3 million deported during obamas reign (the most under any president) are you that naive to say that none of them were separated from their kids?

Also have you got pictures of these kids in cages? I have just looked online and when you read into them and the history of the pictures many of them were taken in 2104.....now I maybe wrong here but I'm pretty sure Trump wasn't in power then.

He's a couple of links for you

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/these-photos-of-detained-children-have-just-gone-viral-but-all-is-not-as-it-seems/news-story/272fd60100e8a91957a9259013c33342

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-immigrant-children-in-cages/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/28/illegal-immigrants-cages-photo-2014-enrages-libera/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31782/activists-spread-shocking-photo-immigrant-child-james-barrett

Good work C.

Oh how quiet those Trump bashers are .........fake news indeed........

Fuck me...

Are you taking the piss with those sources?

About as valid as The Beano.

Dates don’t lie hun, the original poster from Obama’s lot quickly removed them from his twitter when it was highlighted when they was taken, use google if you like it’s a terrific tool. Obviously Trump jumped all over it asking why they was posting pictures from 2014, it’s on his twitter if you want to look at that as well.....you’ll probably still say it’s fake even though apologies have been made.

Fuck me...

Are you taking the piss with those sources?

About as valid as The Beano.

Why did Obama’s former speechwriter delete his tweet then cleverclogs ?

Every man and his dog saw the fake news on it.....have you been locked in the shed drinking turps ?

These Trump bashers on here are as desperate as fuck aren’t they mate ?

Embarrassing mate, Tyldsley is best, “Les just imagine he split them up..but he didn’t” errrrr yes he did.

Then you have Youri not believing the links and apologies from Obama’s lot.

Comedy gold these lot!

Why did Obama’s former speechwriter delete his tweet then cleverclogs ?

Every man and his dog saw the fake news on it.....have you been locked in the shed drinking turps ?

I merely pointed out your sources are laughable, I've already stated in another thread, I've as much interest in all this bollocks as I have in a tapeworm filled dogturd...

Embarrassing mate, Tyldsley is best, “Les just imagine he split them up..but he didn’t” errrrr yes he did.

Then you have Youri not believing the links and apologies from Obama’s lot.

Comedy gold these lot!

Haha....Tyldesley will no doubt come back with the sovereignty old chestnut.

Pity he can’t comment on the employment records over there, same with the Stock market highs to name but a few.....he’ll say Obama did that.

Absolute comedy gold as you say pal.