Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

It was on breakfast tv this morning....however what are you saying he did to break protocol as I’m sure there’s something on the official royal website with the dos and donts

Have a read back. I've not mentioned anything about breaking protocols - you've just assumed it.

Which breakfast TV programme was it on? I'll have a watch. I find this kind of thing strangely fascinating.

Why would you assume that?

Because I don't know you so I'm basing my assumption on the fact that you're an ex marine who supports Donald Trump.

I'd be very happy to hear that I'm wrong though and you think military intervention in the Middle East is usually a mistake.

Have a read back. I've not mentioned anything about breaking protocols - you've just assumed it.

Which breakfast TV programme was it on? I'll have a watch. I find this kind of thing strangely fascinating.

Yes you dont mention breaking protocols however when I asked what he did wrong you said it was on the video. Now I’ve watched the video and I don’t see him doing anything wrong. I do see 1 OAP signalling to another where to stand to which he obliges.

I’m going to try and find the link now for you.

In the mean time here’s the link to the official royal site with dos and donts, if you could point out in that what he didn’t adhere to it would be much appreciated.

https://www.royal.uk/greeting-member-royal-family

Because I don't know you so I'm basing my assumption on the fact that you're an ex marine who supports Donald Trump.

I'd be very happy to hear that I'm wrong though and you think military intervention in the Middle East is usually a mistake.

Because I like trump and was a marine you think I’m in favour of deporting immigrants. Wow!

Nothing like stereotyping hey

Yes you dont mention breaking protocols however when I asked what he did wrong you said it was on the video. Now I’ve watched the video and I don’t see him doing anything wrong. I do see 1 OAP signalling to another where to stand to which he obliges.

I’m going to try and find the link now for you.

In the mean time here’s the link to the official royal site with dos and donts, if you could point out in that what he didn’t adhere to it would be much appreciated.

https://www.royal.uk/greeting-member-royal-family

It doesn't mention not shitting in her handbag either. Presumably that's OK then?

And it also doesn't mention not singing over the national anthem. So Obama is in the clear too. Hurray!

It doesn't mention not shitting in her handbag either. Presumably that's OK then?

And it also doesn't mention not singing over the national anthem. So Obama is in the clear too. Hurray!

So basically you still can’t tell me what he did wrong in the video.

Because I like trump and was a marine you think I’m in favour of deporting immigrants. Wow!

Nothing like stereotyping hey

We all stereotype people all the time. You do it - I do it - everybody does it.

So are you saying that you don't think the US should deport illegal immigrants?

I like the way you have added illegal to your statement now.

I have never said I dont think The US should deport illegal immigrants! That’s you making things up.

America like us needs immigrants and there’s a procedure to enter, as there should be, follow that procedure and come in. Come in illegally and yes be deported. (Like most countries do)

I like the way you have added illegal to your statement now.

I have never said I dont think The US should deport illegal immigrants! That’s you making things up.

America like us needs immigrants and there’s a procedure to enter, as there should be, follow that procedure and come in. Come in illegally and yes be deported. (Like most countries do)

FFS. Well he was hardly likely to have been deporting legal immigrants was he?

And I've not made anything up - I was asking you a question.

No he just deported more immigrants, dropped more bombs....mega nice guy!

Great. So what was all this bollocks about then?

If you think the US should be deporting 'illegal' immigrants (not that you mentioned the illegal part) then surely Obama sending more home was a good thing?

Likewise - his 'aggressive' foreign policy?

Great. So what was all this bollocks about then?

If you think the US should be deporting 'illegal' immigrants (not that you mentioned the illegal part) then surely Obama sending more home was a good thing?

Likewise - his 'aggressive' foreign policy?

Many of the left only acknowledge Trumps immigration stance and forget obamas, if they hate on Trump then surely Obama would be classed as an ‘absolute bellend’

As for an aggressive foreign policy there’s a difference between that and killing 10s of 1000s of innocent men women and children.

• Members

Trump has just told the whole world he trusts Putin more than the FBI and CIA.

As mental as he is, I didn't think even he'd be that mental.

Even you must find that pretty fucking extraordinary? Surely?

I know it wasn't addressed at me Mick but, yes. Pretty fucking extraordinary but, keeping all parties off balance has become his modus operandi and he's certainly achieved it with this one.

No doubt he will backtrack a little tomorrow.

He is still the reset button we had to have. Hopefully crooked bastards like the Clintons will get nowhere near power in future as the antidote is proving far too unpalatable for many.

I know it wasn't addressed at me Mick but, yes. Pretty fucking extraordinary but, keeping all parties off balance has become his modus operandi and he's certainly achieved it with this one.

No doubt he will backtrack a little tomorrow.

He is still the reset button we had to have. Hopefully crooked bastards like the Clintons will get nowhere near power in future as the antidote is proving far too unpalatable for many.

Maybe.

Can't see him getting another 4 years. In fact I'd be amazed if he lasts his full term at this rate.

haha..but we know he knows he is really telling lies :blum:

If any of our PMs had been found out to be a serial liar just the way Trump has been, you'd be the first in the queue to run him/her out of the country

Dianne Abbott?  ;) 

Trump's licked Putin's arse there no doubt - might have well have publicly fellated him and thanked him afterwards.

Still, given Trump's situation I wouldn't have expected anything less.  For all we know he may, unwittingly, be preventing global warfare with all his blunderings?

I'm being generous, I know!  And is he wrong to doubt the CIA and FBI?  Publicly, probably but I imagine they have a lot of power and influence in the US, more so than the Pres in some ways and they clearly aren't fans.  My suspicion is they were backing the Clinton camp - which is a whole other nest of poisonous snakes.

Many of the left only acknowledge Trumps immigration stance and forget obamas, if they hate on Trump then surely Obama would be classed as an ‘absolute bellend’

This sums up the whole Trump thing for me.

He's a cock.  100% cock flavoured noodle soup.

But I don't see what he's done, doing or plans to do, that is so drastically worse than anyone that's gone before him?

I guess folk like to have a hate figure and Trump fits the bill perfectly as he's white, male, rich and powerful and doesn't seem to give a flying fcuk about anyone else's views - which isn't always a bad thing. 

It's cool to hate Trump just like it was cool to think the sun shone out of Obama's arse