Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it should be," he replied

????????????

Mad eh? Takes the word of a bloke who shoots down civilian airliners over the word of his own intelligence folk.

He's deffo got some dirt on him.

Mad eh? Takes the word of a bloke who shoots down civilian airliners over the word of his own intelligence folk.

He's deffo got some dirt on him.

Mad eh, kind of like Blair ignoring intel on WMD and following Bush into a war that killed 100s of thousands of civilians

Didn’t see him getting the kind of flak that Trump gets

• Site Supporter

So he told TM to sue the EU. Apparently. But it could be bullshit or fake news.

As much as I try to give him some credit for certain things, the Korea meeting for example; I'm dumbfounded by his ramblings and utterances.

I have this image of him; once he's pissed off virtually every world leader, sat around a table, on his own, with a plastic tea set, surrounded by teddy bears and golliwogs having a nonsensical conversation and enjoying it thoroughly. Like a spitting image scene.

So he told TM to sue the EU. Apparently. But it could be bullshit or fake news.

As much as I try to give him some credit for certain things, the Korea meeting for example; I'm dumbfounded by his ramblings and utterances.

I have this image of him; once he's pissed off virtually every world leader, sat around a table, on his own, with a plastic tea set, surrounded by teddy bears and golliwogs having a nonsensical conversation and enjoying it thoroughly. Like a spitting image scene.

He ain't pissed Putin off. Putin loves the mentalist

Mad eh, kind of like Blair ignoring intel on WMD and following Bush into a war that killed 100s of thousands of civilians

Didn’t see him getting the kind of flak that Trump gets

Trump has just told the whole world he trusts Putin more than the FBI and CIA.

As mental as he is, I didn't think even he'd be that mental.

Even you must find that pretty fucking extraordinary? Surely?

Michael Bentine made a career out of that.

Trump has just told the whole world he trusts Putin more than the FBI and CIA.

As mental as he is, I didn't think even he'd be that mental.

Even you must find that pretty fucking extraordinary? Surely?

Apart from a handful in his party the rest support the stance of the Select committee on Intelligence when they concluded the FBI was correct in their conclusion that the Russians had meddled in the election. To deny it and side with the 'enemy' by simply taking his word for it beggars belief. Like i said earlier the guy is a fool

I haven’t the foggiest but if I was Trump and someone asked me that question whilst I’m sat next to Putin I’m hardly going to say “yes I only got this job because this chap at the side of me rigged the votes”

Which means it must be true.

Or not

I haven’t the foggiest but if I was Trump and someone asked me that question whilst I’m sat next to Putin I’m hardly going to say “yes I only got this job because this chap at the side of me rigged the votes”

There's ways of doing it without undermining those agencies which help to keep your country safe.

Whether he personally takes their counsel or not is a different matter.

It all goes rounds in circles, Bush and Blair believed (or made up) false reports of WMD killing 100s of thousands. Possibly millions from highly regarded agencies.

Why should he believe the FBI CIA going off the past records with previous Presidents?

Totally different. He's just took the word of a dictator in all but name over his own intelligence agencies.

So you don't find it remarkable at all?

You can still be his biggest fan and think 'Jesus Donald, you fucked that right up '