Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
16 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I'm not a fan of Warren or Sanders as I'd rather see a moderate candidate get the nomination so Harris, or now Bloomberg, would be better.

Bloomberg is an interesting one, he has done great as Mayor, it’ll be interesting to see if he’s portrayed as much different to Trump to the average man. No doubt his rivals will spin him being a business man and billionaire as just another trump, not that I think that he is.

13 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Bloomberg is an interesting one, he has done great as Mayor, it’ll be interesting to see if he’s portrayed as much different to Trump to the average man. No doubt his rivals will spin him being a business man and billionaire as just another trump, not that I think that he is.

He is standing on a moderate agenda and though Trump has his childish nicknames I think he will be a formidable opponent. Harris is a former prosecutor so has the ability to run rings around Trump in the debates but strangely is performing poorly in the polls. Bring on the primaries

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Bloomberg might just be the fly in Trump's ointment. Much better than Sanders (who seems a decent chap) and God awful Clinton.

• Members
20 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

He is standing on a moderate agenda and though Trump has his childish nicknames I think he will be a formidable opponent. Harris is a former prosecutor so has the ability to run rings around Trump in the debates but strangely is performing poorly in the polls. Bring on the primaries

Out of interest ST how come you have such a big interest in American politics?

3 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Out of interest ST how come you have such a big interest in American politics?

I watch a fair bit of CNN and have a general interest in politics too on the t'internet. I haven't seen quite as much  recently as I've been dragged back into the world of work for the last couple of months but I catch up when I can

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Members
6 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

I watch a fair bit of CNN and have a general interest in politics too on the t'internet. I haven't seen quite as much  recently as I've been dragged back into the world of work for the last couple of months but I catch up when I can

American politics fascinates me, think mine started because I became Interested studying the JFK era at school and it has just stuck. 

2 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

American politics fascinates me, think mine started because I became Interested studying the JFK era at school and it has just stuck. 

The fact that you can have candidates, with little or no experience of running anything, becoming the most most powerful person on earth is a strange phenomenon. Its also strange that the media is so split along political divides, with no control on output, it makes our media look relatively even handed particularly the TV and radio. 

The toxic Clinton’s on The Graham Norton Show. Hillary and Chelsea. Fuck me. What next? Prince Andrew trying to sell a book?

Trump got in because she’s so hideous that Democrats abstained because they couldn’t vote for her. Yet the BBC give her yet more airtime to sell her scummy book.

Boris and Trump. Just keep off the airwaves. Say nowt. You don’t need to

• Site Supporter

He’s been here less than a day and is pissing off everyone at NATO

Oh, and surprise surprise, the main concern is protecting the Baltic states.

NATO need to come on here and be reassured that Russia aren’t interested in them.

🙄