Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

1 hour ago, Spider said:

He’s been here less than a day and is pissing off everyone at NATO

Oh, and surprise surprise, the main concern is protecting the Baltic states.

NATO need to come on here and be reassured that Russia aren’t interested in them.

🙄

He’s also said he has no interest in the NHS, but let’s keep that quiet. 

• Site Supporter

Trump: “I don’t know Prince Andrew”

World: “you met him half a dozen times and even had a breakfast morning with him 5 months ago”

Trump: “a beautiful wall. Witch hunt. Beautiful. Wall. Witch. Hunt. Beautiful. Beautiful. Fzzzzzggggnnnnnsssttttxxxbbbbb beautiful jsoohbdjj Big wall bdiytfvhvusj”

He’s a gigantic spacker.

2 hours ago, royal white said:

He’s also said he has no interest in the NHS, but let’s keep that quiet. 

He's also said previously that the NHS will be on the table in any trade negotiations. Don't worry though, as he'll probably change his mind again tomorrow.

1 minute ago, royal white said:

He also said everything is on the table, are they going to buy everything? 

Who knows, I doubt they'll buy any of the NHS to be honest, but he's not really been 100% clear either way really.

If truth be told, I'd much rather chunks were sold off, and we went for the private health insurance model, but that's only my personal preference

• Members
3 hours ago, Spider said:

Trump: “I don’t know Prince Andrew”

World: “you met him half a dozen times and even had a breakfast morning with him 5 months ago”

Trump: “a beautiful wall. Witch hunt. Beautiful. Wall. Witch. Hunt. Beautiful. Beautiful. Fzzzzzggggnnnnnsssttttxxxbbbbb beautiful jsoohbdjj Big wall bdiytfvhvusj”

He’s a gigantic spacker.

He'll be devastated that a fellow ranga thinks so. I bet he'll not sleep tonight.

He could spend the time thinking about how he can turn Pelosi and Schumers doomed to fail witch hunt into a positive for his upcoming re-election campaign.

Four more years.

15 hours ago, bolty58 said:

He'll be devastated that a fellow ranga thinks so. I bet he'll not sleep tonight.

He could spend the time thinking about how he can turn Pelosi and Schumers doomed to fail witch hunt into a positive for his upcoming re-election campaign.

Four more years.

Can you see him surviving this Ukraine malarkey?

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

I can. He has enough redneck support in the senate.

Hes still a fucking pig ignorant, graceless cunt. And thicker than whaleshit 

The GOP in the Senate will make sure he survives but he has been damaged for sure. His party are terrified that if they turn against him and bring him down then they will almost certainly lose next year so they have no choice but to keep schtum and carry on. It's amazing that his red neck base continue to lap up his lies and to say he is out of his depth is an understatement.. The world continues to laugh at him😂

2 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

The GOP in the Senate will make sure he survives but he has been damaged for sure. His party are terrified that if they turn against him and bring him down then they will almost certainly lose next year so they have no choice but to keep schtum and carry on. It's amazing that his red neck base continue to lap up his lies and to say he is out of his depth is an understatement.. The world continues to laugh at him😂

Laugh behind his back the utter shithouses, none have the bollocks to front him.