Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bury 0 Wanderers 2

captainmed

Same goes mate. If you go on the Guiri Army coaches from the Lounge Bar, it's all included. Transport and match ticket plus a bloody good piss up before, during and after!

OK

If she doesn't fancy Benalmadena, Fuengirola is only slightly further down the coast. Direct train to Malaga from there (Fuengi is the end of the line). Pretty sure it stops at Benalmadena so you could easily get to the Lounge Bar. Bumped into Fenny there last time I went to the Rosaleda.

Rosaleda_zps83c4ee31.jpg

004%20Large_zpsrlmafxhz.jpg

Yeh, seen the website about coaches.

Hoping it's a Friday night or sat ko, means one or two nights in Malaga then 2 or three in Benalmadena.

Malaga is a beltin city.

Yeh, seen the website about coaches.

Hoping it's a Friday night or sat ko, means one or two nights in Malaga then 2 or three in Benalmadena.

Malaga is a beltin city.

Went last September v Eibar and can't wait to go again. 

On the pitch it was shite 0-0 and weird noise of 20000  plus chewing sunflower seeds.

Off the pitch fantastic. Great fanzone area opposite the ground. If that was on scotts car park I wouldn't step inside the ground ever again. Beer stalls, live bands, good food, fit birds, its what Carlsberg should be advertising as a footie match.   

4 of us got a taxi from Cabapino and it was about 45 euros if I remember right. Bought our tickets on line over here printed em off nice and easy beware the corners have a glass partition thing that is a bit shit to look through although we missed nowt.

they liked our song in the stand

'your footballs shit

but your birds are fit'  

I'm genuinely really tempted to put £200 in and make it well known across all social media that I've done it as a Bolton fan for our little minnow neighbours as a gesture of good will for their big day.

Sure they'd love that.

I was genuinely tempted myself, but I was thinking more in the region of a penny. 

They were desperately promoting their season tickets with a target to sell a total of 2000.

I've about 5 people on my fb feed who follow bury.

All have another club.

2 citeh

1 Liverpool

1 yoonited

And the other goes to rangers games every week for some sectarian nonsense rather than giggle lane

chairman Stuart day said last month he was a bit disappointed in st sales, think they scrapped 4K against Oldham with 1500 visitors. One thing I won't knock is there away support it's fairly decent for the size of home crowds they get

Bitter fucking cunts to a man. 

http://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/26413-bolton-home-game/&page=4

Just a sample:

Personally I don't think Horwich scum will sell their allocation, after speaking to a BWFC supporting work colleague and season ticket holder for 20+ years and advising him the game has now been switched to Monday night to due to sky televising his reply was 'i'll watch it on tv', typical of their fans if you ask me.

• Moderators

Bitter fucking cunts to a man.

http://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/26413-bolton-home-game/&page=4

Just a sample:

Personally I don't think Horwich scum will sell their allocation, after speaking to a BWFC supporting work colleague and season ticket holder for 20+ years and advising him the game has now been switched to Monday night to due to sky televising his reply was 'i'll watch it on tv', typical of their fans if you ask me.

I really do think they are in for a shock.