Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bury 0 Wanderers 2

captainmed

That's pretty mild for them, there's one cunt around here who didn't buy reebok and warbies bread fucking sad, and then they knock it up a level and start with some new lofthouse song they got.

I wouldn't buy those either, but for different reasons. They're shit!

Edited by Marc505

• Members

Always have been and always will be small time nobodies. One day, a small plaque in that cemetery will be all that records their very existence.

They could be making a mistake about Bolton attendees. In my experience, any sort of a successful start at any level gets the interest up.

Hope we send them all home even more miserable than the miserable meaningless cunts they already are.

I don't know a single Bury fan.

I'm only arsed about the 3 points.

Let them have their big day. It's cute.

Unfortunately growing up and living in Bury means I know a fair few of the bitter and twisted fucks. God help me/us if we lose this one. It's their cup final.

Edit: Also, if you're planning on getting the bus to it, the 471 from Bolton then walk from Bury is probably the quickest option

Edited by matty2094

• Moderators

Unfortunately growing up and living in Bury means I know a fair few of the bitter and twisted fucks. God help me/us if we lose this one. It's their cup final.

Edit: Also, if you're planning on getting the bus to it, the 471 from Bolton then walk from Bury is probably the quickest option

i reckon 524 is a better choice

not much in it, timewise, stops nearer gigg and can get off at the swan and cem if youve time

Have you decided which end you're going in yet?

Must be a hard decision to make! :)

Pretty sure when we played at Gigg in 99 my dad got tickets in the family stand amongst the bury fans. Because it was cheaper than sitting with the bolton fans.

16yr old me wanted to be bouncing around with the Wanders fans instead of sitting on my hands watching us get beat

Pretty sure when we played at Gigg in 99 my dad got tickets in the family stand amongst the bury fans. Because it was cheaper than sitting with the bolton fans.

16yr old me wanted to be bouncing around with the Wanders fans instead of sitting on my hands watching us get beat

iirc there was a seated area to the left of us. Quite amusing watching them all pile down the seats and charging at the fence. Remember one big fat blonde lad in particular being rather animated, spitting and throat slitting gestures and all sorts :D

Our end was just blokes.

Remember going Gigg and one of ours getting sent off (Oghani?) Never even noticed the sending off and only found out afterwards! You just know the tin pot cnuts will somehow beat us. This is the one game I'm least looking forward to, we are on a loser, win and it's meh yeah so what, it's embarrassing being in same league as them and lose and it keep them going for years.